Unity Lewd Cashier [v1.3] [Den Hammer]

wetrealm

Wet Realm
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2023
I wish working retail was like this, all I got was people who never showered or washed their hands...
In future update you will be also able to use perfumes and etc. Fact that some customers and cashiers take care of themself, I would add a new tag for the game "fantasy"

• Haha
Reactions: iron4doves

wetrealm

Wet Realm
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2023
Or would throw a hissy fit if told 'no', or ask to speak to the manager, or would have stupid requests like 'Cheeseburger no cheese' and then spaz out if you gave them a Hamburger, or like our store manager who got a strawberry milkshake emptied over his head because 'it wasn't cold enough'.

Ah retail...I'm glad I'm out of it. If it was like this game though....
That's crazy! I'm working as a cashier irl, and I saw many crazy customers, but I've never seen that much crazy. I'm happy that you don't work as retail no more. I hope I will leave my job too and would be fulltime developer for the games

wetrealm

Wet Realm
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2023
My suspicion is that you have to grind a lot of money (possibly the $5K you owe) which will take forever, or those tiers just aren't accessible in this build but it doesn't say so. I got to about day 10 or something, saw only one sex scene that was... not very complex or rewarding... and stopped playing at that point. But if this is an early build of something better to come, then that's OK.
Thanks for criticism! I understand this problem about game, so in the next update there will be more lewd and scenes, full and additional upgrades, and more funny stuff. By the way, you can join my discord to follow the updates. I'm sure the next one will be much better and less boring : )

Reactions: Kinjiru

Lakstat

Dec 16, 2018
After 12 days in-game, I have yet to see a sex scene, stopped at that time, cant be bothered with this anymore, even with cheat engine assitance

Reactions: Namba

wetrealm

Wet Realm
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2023
After 12 days in-game, I have yet to see a sex scene, stopped at that time, cant be bothered with this anymore, even with cheat engine assitance
I'm making a new update and I found a bug why the sex chance was so low. (it wasn't low, it was the problem in the variables, which made less sex chance illusion)

I recommend you to join my discord, so you can follow some updates for the game

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That's crazy! I'm working as a cashier irl, and I saw many crazy customers, but I've never seen that much crazy. I'm happy that you don't work as retail no more. I hope I will leave my job too and would be fulltime developer for the games
Enjoy.

wetrealm

Wet Realm
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2023
Same as above comment, also don't understand the point of the sex exp? got to level 2 and don't see anything change
Hello! On the next update sex experience will give you an access to different sex poses. Like on 1 level you have only 3 poses, on level 2 you have 4 poses and etc.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Hello! On the next update sex experience will give you an access to different sex poses. Like on 1 level you have only 3 poses, on level 2 you have 4 poses and etc.
Figured that was the plan, just a little confused about why exp system was implemented without a use for the moment. But that being said the game does show a little promise for the future and I will be interested to see how the next few updates improve the game

Reactions: wetrealm

wetrealm

Wet Realm
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2023
Figured that was the plan, just a little confused about why exp system was implemented without a use for the moment. But that being said the game does show a little promise for the future and I will be interested to see how the next few updates improve the game
Thank you for understanding! You can also join our discord to follow the updates or give some suggestion for the game

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LewdCashier-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: wetrealm

wetrealm

Wet Realm
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2023
is it possible to diversify sex scenes?for example, add new poses
Yes, you need to gain more sex experience. If you reach the 4th level of Sex Experience you'll have access to all poses (for the current update)

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Yes, you need to gain more sex experience. If you reach the 4th level of Sex Experience you'll have access to all poses (for the current update)
For some reason I have only one pose handjob although it is already the 4th level