Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I created MTL that does not break the game (animations work fine and you do not get stuck anywhere). The problem is that the resulting English text is too long for the text boxes and when I wrap it, it is too tall (the boxes do not stretch in height) and you cannot see some parts. I have no idea how to fix it. Any help is welcome.

If you want to play with my translation, download the Japanese version from https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...eroero-dungeon-yoshii-tech.60492/post-5093368 and extract the attached translation.zip into www folder.

I am also attaching Translator++ Project Package (version 3.9.30B) for my translation. I tagged everything that must not be translated with red or yellow tag. Translating the tagged stuff will likely break the game and nothing tagged is shown to the player anyway. Also do not translate JavaScript files.

If anyone wants to create a better translation for this game, feel free to use to use my Project Package as a starting point so you can focus on translating instead of figuring out what should be not translated.
i hope you didn't touched the cult-phrase about the hurting pussy ^^

Nov 20, 2020
I'll never understand why people hate MTL as much as they do, sure it breaks the immersion and has ruined my fap on more than one occasion; but its usually funny as hell.
When you have to try to piece together what the hell someone's trying to say it kind of ruins the fun of the fap. "It am the hot mm baek skoi skoi" is not something I can rocket to Venus with my dude.

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
What the fuck? Why does the game freeze every time I poke the button, okay, I went halfway without going into one room where the same bug caught from something... I can't just figure out where to go next if there's a button that opens the bars, but after that the game often hangs and that's it, will someone explain what this is about and who wasn't going to fix it? For I can't go any further at all...
The first place is the same, namely where the gold was lying, I went there and the walls closed, i.e. my Persian type got stuck in the wall, and judging by this, she should have been fucked there and maybe the walls would have opened, but the game doesn't do that, I just hang there and that's it... There is no way out, nothing works, just close the game and restart it solves this problem by skipping this room with gold ...
The second one is exactly what will be on the screenshot below.

That's the end of the game ...
it's impossible to go further for some reason...

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
What the fuck? Why does the game freeze every time I poke the button, okay, I went halfway without going into one room where the same bug caught from something... I can't just figure out where to go next if there's a button that opens the bars, but after that the game often hangs and that's it, will someone explain what this is about and who wasn't going to fix it? For I can't go any further at all...
The first place is the same, namely where the gold was lying, I went there and the walls closed, i.e. my Persian type got stuck in the wall, and judging by this, she should have been fucked there and maybe the walls would have opened, but the game doesn't do that, I just hang there and that's it... There is no way out, nothing works, just close the game and restart it solves this problem by skipping this room with gold ...
The second one is exactly what will be on the screenshot below.

That's the end of the game ...
it's impossible to go further for some reason...
If you are not already using my translation, try my translation (Page 7). It should fix all issues caused by bad MTL.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I recommend to those who likes lose to wins and CGs only. Not really a fan of those kind of games and i don't know how i got to this game but it is not the worst i've played, just not magnificent.

Ahh yes i remember: I was looking for some good rogue-likes and someone recommended this... I mean, it is playable but not my type.

tcent

Jul 15, 2021
DOES THAT MEAN U HAVE FULL SAVE AND IF SO PLS GIVE IF THERES A GALLERY MY COMPUTER JUST CRAZHES EWRY TIM I GET CAUGHT

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
DOES THAT MEAN U HAVE FULL SAVE AND IF SO PLS GIVE IF THERES A GALLERY MY COMPUTER JUST CRAZHES EWRY TIM I GET CAUGHT
There is full save on Page 3 already. (You can use the search function to search the thread for word "save" next time.)

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes