BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I can pass the boulder room by editing my save file, the switch I mean... To forcefully open the access to the next floor... But the tentaclaus stage on the bottom floor is also bugged out, so yeah... No hope

Reactions: Curium255

Vulpas

Feb 16, 2021
So i looked around and managed to grab an untranslated copy, and suprise suprise it works just fine.

I'm guessing when the game was machine translated it was half assed and thus broke some shit, causing it to be as buggy as it is.

p.s. seems it wasn't just the boulder and treasure room that was messsed up, the sex scenes aren't animated in the "translated" version and the menu is without music, it's best to get an untranslated version if you want to play it currently

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
So i looked around and managed to grab an untranslated copy, and suprise suprise it works just fine.

I'm guessing when the game was machine translated it was half assed and thus broke some shit, causing it to be as buggy as it is.

p.s. seems it wasn't just the boulder and treasure room that was messsed up, the sex scenes aren't animated in the "translated" version and the menu is without music, it's best to get an untranslated version if you want to play it currently
Par for the cours unfortunately. Ain't the first time half assed MTL's break the whole thing.

Reactions: Curium255

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
The fix was posted in the Translation Request thread, but as far as I can tell was only linked to the post I've quoted below (quote is from the request thread) in this thread. The version I downloaded from Mega in the first post got stuck at the same places others have mentioned and the animations didn't work, the treasure room and the room where you push rocks, but when I downloaded the one in TheBlueKnight's link below I was able to complete the game with very few problems. It did crash twice, but loading I was able to get through. There are some text boxes that still go off the end so we don't get all the dialog still, and the option to view a scene you have already watched isn't translated this time, but everything else seemed better overall in my opinion.

Almost right, it was the encryption key. Here's Thant San's patch slightly modified for that version...

Lewd Crest Witch patch -

Think the patch was made for 1.0 not the 1.5 version.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The fix was posted in the Translation Request thread...
I think that was what BassB made this thread using, with the patch having the wrong key the game that was posted there wouldn't start at all. But if it works better. There is that game version issue though, so here's that to maybe try...

Lewd Crest Witch and the Perverted EroEro Dungeon 1.0 with translation patch -

The original encryption key from the patch did match up with this version of the game.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019

Where did you get the raw?

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes