godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
well look on the bright side at least its pirated here for free "sure its a shitty mtl" and were not paying actual real 15 dollars for a shitty 1 hour long rpg maker game like those people on dlsite like to charge.

i mean i just made that number up but 9/10 that's an accurate price these people use.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Oh you mean literally launch textractor? VN reader? chiitrans? Any one of the translation programs created over the years? News flash, people complain BECAUSE it is ridicioulously easy to get a MTL working on your own. Goddamn idiots eating shit and then complaining other people don't want to eat it
if you are just going to mtl it yourself why don't you just play the mtl version here? no, I meant, go through and manually translate it yourself if its that big of a deal to you. you will of course have to go buy the game or d/l the pirated version off another site. because this site requires English. hence the mtl. there are a million legitimate complaints you could make about mtl games. but instead you choose to cry because someone gives you something for free that isn't up to your standards. congratulations. can we drop this now?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I personally have no issues with edited and properly checked MTL works. Even if they're not accurate, they're usable and let you enjoy the game without having to mess around with additional software.

However.

When the MTL is done with zero effort, creates bugs that did not exist in the original game or makes them worse, has the text run off screen, and on top of that forces me to work on understanding the broken language, it's not acceptable. I can do that on my own with a text hooker, and that doesn't break the original Japanese game. Even better, if the translation is particularly garbage, I have the luxury of running it through more than one software, or break it into pieces to get a better understanding of what the hell is going on.

That's not something you can do with these poor MTL releases, because the original Japanese text is replaced, and poorly at that when it causes bugs.

I have plenty of respect for well done MTL that's properly edited.

I have zero respect for someone doing about as much work as I can do with a text hooking program and some translation software within 10-30 minutes, replacing the text, and calling it done.

I have even less respect when it's done with a game like this, which, quite frankly, you can beat rather easily without understanding a lick of Japanese.

I don't think having a minimal standard for quality. Aka having readability and no new bugs, is something that should be laughed at or disrespected.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I wonder why is such games a random uncharacteristic bubble-creature gets more attention in drawing and scenes than other more humanoid creatures. I don’t like that you nearly always only have x-rays but not real faces of the monsters and guys looks like she gets fucked by puppets... the the drawing style is solid and the girl looks quite nice

Last edited:

Tiozenko

Sep 29, 2017
Why i can´t see the animation rape?
some button to activate? here only plays the rape actions with a bored static PNG.
before I played it on this same computer, and yes there was animation

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i really wish there was a tag for these tattoos, i think it's my favourite genre of hentai

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
rofl at all the mtl crying. go translate it yourself or read it in Japanese. I have not played the game, but you would not believe the number of times I have seen a thread with "REEEEEEE MTL! it isn't understandable! REEEEE!" that I still downloaded and played and got a significant portion of the story using a minimal amount of my brain. I have read about gamebreaking bugs, and think I will pass until those are fixed, and those are legitimate complaints. but the ree-ing about mtl, if you can play it and cant read Japanese and there isn't a better translation, then either play the game in the current state, or shut the hell up and go find a different one.
So u say shit about ppl who hate mtl but at the same time u yourself will not play it until someone fix this shitty mtl that broke half of this game?? hilarious xd

It's funny how these mtl lovers praise someone who did that shit when pretty much always there needs to be someone else who goes through this "translation" to fix this mess that so-called "translator" creates...

Sep 20, 2019
some are really bad/unplayable but most of them are fine for me. most of the best games get translated well eventually so you can always wait. it just doesn't bother me. i know it's different for each person
i can't think of a single MTL game that i've been okay with. if i wanted to look at booba i'd just look up the CG set at sad panda. like you said it's different for each person and for me context is necessary (which is impossible with MTL)

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
i can't think of a single MTL game that i've been okay with. if i wanted to look at booba i'd just look up the CG set at sad panda. like you said it's different for each person and for me context is necessary (which is impossible with MTL)
Together with a Cool Maid surprisingly had an okay MTL for it. I say this as someone who is just about always against it anytime I see MTL mentioned in the first post.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
MTL should lowkey be banned
Nah, highkey it should be banned. The site only accepts English language games. This aint that.

Using English characters =/= English language.

For example if a site only allows English comments me posting "The watch slap fire output man with none amusing purple" that's not english, that's just someone throwing random words at the screen. Well that or someone having a stroke.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes