Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
seems like a good game, its really buggy though, game freezes for no reason with certain traps, i will try extracting it with japanese coding though

edit: dont bother playing right now, you need one of the traps that is bugged to continue, until it gets fixed youll be stuck there, unless someone knows how to remedy that let me know

Last edited:

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Blonde, female, naive adventurer protagonist✅
Infiltrates a dungeon with stupid name✅
but gets marked with some sort of curse on her snatch✅
And gets fucked by everything in the tower, all of which are basic HRPG enemies✅
It's machine translated✅

This is it. The most basic, formulaic game on this website. Does it have a single unique selling point?

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Gosh you actually uploaded... And I was facing a lot of issues when I started playing this after MTL like animations stopped working, traps not working and I fixed them so it worked for me somehow but I am not sure it might work the same for others... So I didn't share with others and decided to wait for manual translation.

But then 8 months later I see someone faced issues not the ones I described so I thought it might help them and share the patch there..

But the problem was still there and BlueKnight figured out it was because of game version that is the patch I provided is mostly for 1.0 and the base game is 1.5 .

And somehow BlueKnight made it work? And it was uploaded here...

If the uploader used the patch I provided ... Guess my instincts were correct...

You can check details here in this thread

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Anyway I will try providing my version 1.0 base game that I have on the hard drive here... Maybe it will work for you guys...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The poetry is ridiculously strong with this one...

Total skip until a real translation pops up. Not like there's much of a story to begin with after all, so broken English is as worthless as Japanese since the game is pretty trivial to figure out with minimal effort.

Reactions: DarkBobo

JeffJeff999

Jan 7, 2018
seems like a good game, its really buggy though, game freezes for no reason with certain traps, i will try extracting it with japanese coding though

edit: dont bother playing right now, you need one of the traps that is bugged to continue, until it gets fixed youll be stuck there, unless someone knows how to remedy that let me know
same for me, when you find the gold chamber, that trap soft locks the game and later when you see the "rock puzzle" there it soft locks as well, when you push the green button (you can also spot a goblin spawning on top of the window).

Reactions: Curium255
Jul 9, 2017
I played the previous one, Lewd Crest Hero, and I think I dropped it 15 minutes in. It was one of those games that are really badly designed, but they aren't frustrating, only boring.
I have my reservations about this one. It has been proven time and time again that you don't need good games to sell well in DLSite, you only need good art (the game is #4 this week already, I believe). I probably won't touch it unless it gets several good reviews.
If you go into it, don't be surprised if the game is incredibly boring and expects to sell off the back of good art.

Apluss

Apr 20, 2018
I can handle the MTL but god damn is the combat annoying. Nothing like spawning into a room only to be instantly surrounded by like 50 enemies, then forced to watch the same couple of CGs over and over again until you eventually die.
you can press A to attack them. i play from saved in compressed game n it can attack all mob

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Anyway I will try providing my version 1.0 base game that I have on the hard drive here... Maybe it will work for you guys...

so the main one in the post works?? or just go with the link you provided? i just wanna play it and finish it , don't care about MTL i can figure out the meaning of the game xD

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
so the main one in the post works?? or just go with the link you provided? i just wanna play it and finish it , don't care about MTL i can figure out the meaning of the game xD
I can't guarentee there will be no errors for main one in the post but the one I provided pretty sure there would be no errors since I have played to the end with that version fixing errors happened along the way..

Zackiel

Jan 24, 2019
This is basically Lewd Crest hero but with MTL ill take a look at it once its been Translated properly

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
rofl at all the mtl crying. go translate it yourself or read it in Japanese. I have not played the game, but you would not believe the number of times I have seen a thread with "REEEEEEE MTL! it isn't understandable! REEEEE!" that I still downloaded and played and got a significant portion of the story using a minimal amount of my brain. I have read about gamebreaking bugs, and think I will pass until those are fixed, and those are legitimate complaints. but the ree-ing about mtl, if you can play it and cant read Japanese and there isn't a better translation, then either play the game in the current state, or shut the hell up and go find a different one.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes