Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
"Don't criticize just shut your mouth" how stupid a person must be to think like this?
If that were the case if criticism is so undesirable we as a society would be still at the obscurantism period, the right to criticize something is the desire to improve, as individuals, as humans, to long for better products, Lazy MTL translations are worst that just zero/none translation.

Nov 19, 2017
Hey I know everyone is complaining about mtl but, how the fuck do i shoot the guns and shit, I bareley know the controls

narvat

Jun 2, 2017
Really don't mind mtl here, but bugs piss me off( Got game freezing after certain unavoidable action and can't get over it/

Reactions: Curium255

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Made it to the big-breast enchanting statue, but the moment I move to the stairs it bugs out and crashes, anyone know how to solve this problem?

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
does the gangbang room freeze for anyone else?
This game freezes in quite a few places...
This version freezes in a lot of placed because the author of this "translation" broke it.
Grab yourself japanese version from nyaa. Translation is not needed, it's easy to figure it out.
So, there are no animated scenes in this game??
There are but this mtl broke it.
Made it to the big-breast enchanting statue, but the moment I move to the stairs it bugs out and crashes, anyone know how to solve this problem?
You have to wait until somebody fixes this bugged garbage.

Honestly, I'm fine with MTL - after all, it's better than nothing or running the game through textractor. But, ffs, this broken mess shouldn't be allowed because it's unplayable.

DaemionX

Jul 30, 2018
This version freezes in a lot of placed because the author of this "translation" broke it.
Grab yourself japanese version from nyaa. Translation is not needed, it's easy to figure it out.

There are but this mtl broke it.

You have to wait until somebody fixes this bugged garbage.

Honestly, I'm fine with MTL - after all, it's better than nothing or running the game through textractor. But, ffs, this broken mess shouldn't be allowed because it's unplayable.
any chance folks can get a link?

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
For my love of all things Futa I can endure censorship. But censorship + MTL? I'm sorry this is a burden for which I cannot bear. :(
I agreed. there goes 1 more game with futa that aint gonna see the light of the day

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I Liked the developers previous game Lewdcrest Hero, even though it was small (But I like games in general that has curses like Lewd Crest and Succubus Curse in it ), so i was hoping and waiting this would get a proper translation as i saw this game on dlsite last month (its short), but not mtl please.....guess ill just wait till this gets a somewhat passable translation at the very least.

Really hopes this does not discourage someone from translating it....really wanna see this game translated please.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
So, I only need to download the one in the thread? On the one in the post? Alright then, thank you!

Nov 20, 2020
This game is an absolute mess and clearly unplayable, as others have mentioned the treasure room as well as the boulder room will lock your game AND there's just random crashes from the floor transitions, what a shame.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes