Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
To put it short, the last three bosses before the final boss captured the MC.

Is there a fight, or is it all cutscene?

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Sweet baby cupcake for all that is horny why are there soo many beta "reverse rape" games out there?
Imagine the kino if you could fuck all these girls like dirty cumrags instead of being treated like slaves.
Like i get that the creator probs got bullied in highschool and now their brains are linked to like pleasure with degradation of themselves as cute shota boy by big mean girls.
but man this is getting annoying that games with a dominant male are rarely getting translated.
Before i report for trolling, i want you to list games that can be accurately labelled reverse rape.
As someone who kinda likes the genre, i can list maybe 15 or less games realised in a 20 year period.

If you list 1 gay game your getting reported, you list 1 cuck game your getting reported.
tell me 2 game released (not translated) this or last year that can be categized as reverse rape.

If your smart i know 1, go ahead.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Sweet baby cupcake for all that is horny why are there soo many beta "reverse rape" games out there?
Imagine the kino if you could fuck all these girls like dirty cumrags instead of being treated like slaves.
Like i get that the creator probs got bullied in highschool and now their brains are linked to like pleasure with degradation of themselves as cute shota boy by big mean girls.
but man this is getting annoying that games with a dominant male are rarely getting translated.
Must sting that people who "got bullied in highschool" (nice projection btw) continue to make the kind of games they like while you mad at them for doing what they like.

Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
Yep can confirm, another dog shit cash grab game.
It's so bad the actual tags do not matter, it's RR but only on paper.

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
To put it short, the last three bosses before the final boss captured the MC.

Is there a fight, or is it all cutscene?
You fight the final boss, twice, but when you win and leave to go do Hero Who Saved the Day things the 3 sisters behind the plot show back up and are pissed off at you and want to finish you off since you are wounded. Then the final boss reveals that instead of disappearing she actually used that moment to slip into your body, so the succubi cannot hurt you... but the final boss makes you unable to hurt succubi.

Que ending where the Kingdom kinda gets restored co-inhabited by Succubi but all the men are basically just cattle for the succubi anyways. After a scene where the 3 sisters use you as breakfast you get dumped into a section of rooms where you can watch all the sex scenes.

Reactions: lockegor

sf151

May 4, 2020
Exactly this, I didn't really people didn't know this. Half my favourite scenes including my profile pic is from a "bad" ending.
yeah. except unavoidable bad ending from peniban quest. that one is fucked up tho.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
FYI in this setting of the game, Hero(Good) <-> Succubi (Bad), the game being reverse rape makes a lot of sense.
If you want the MC to be raping all these succubi, he needs to be kind of a overconfident, prideful douchebag.
But to be that you definitely can't be lawful/good

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
FYI in this setting of the game, Hero(Good) <-> Succubi (Bad), the game being reverse rape makes a lot of sense.
If you want the MC to be raping all these succubi, he needs to be kind of a overconfident, prideful douchebag.
But to be that you definitely can't be lawful/good
Lawful good suck ass...as well as chaotic evil. True neutral is the way to go, sadly there's so few neutral proud badass male protagonist around.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Must sting that people who "got bullied in highschool" (nice projection btw) continue to make the kind of games they like while you mad at them for doing what they like.
I mean yes of course its a projection because of my own experiences but at least i wasnt bullied to the point of convincing myself of enjoying "reverse rape"
Im only a little bit mad that they dont even give the option be dominant.
Im just soo tired of seeing all these good looking games being ruined just because the author cant even bother to give an option to be a chad af.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I mean yes of course its a projection because of my own experiences but at least i wasnt bullied to the point of convincing myself of enjoying "reverse rape"
Im only a little bit mad that they dont even give the option be dominant.
Im just soo tired of seeing all these good looking games being ruined just because the author cant even bother to give an option to be a chad af.
Because being "chad af" wouldn't work in this game's world

Reactions: illustrious_Beetle

A Real Cat

Jul 1, 2017
It's called a kink, you can't "convince yourself" to have a certain kink or fetish, that's just what people's brains are wired to like either through experience or nature, i personally despise NTR but i don't go on every NTR thread calling people betas for enjoying it.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
It's called a kink, you can't "convince yourself" to have a certain kink or fetish, that's just what people's brains are wired to like either through experience or nature, i personally despise NTR but i don't go on every NTR thread calling people betas for enjoying it.
Yea you right

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Yeah the game may be good in terms of art but interms of other things its just absolute shit cause only has one bad end

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Good art, crap story, crap gameplay.

This would have been better off being a CG instead of an actual game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes