nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
silly question: does anyone else get stuck so their character can only face north? Doesn't exactly break the game but it certainly looks goofy!

asaltyjoo

Mar 27, 2021
in the forest after the first opening scene. a girl approaches the protagonist then leaves, only 2 enemies in the whole forest and cant find any way to progress.. explored the whole map and cant find any way to progress. help?

Jul 21, 2021
This is a reverse-rape RPG with only a bad ending.

Have fun
Seriously...? Damnit... DX It's like VH1 ("VH1" is short for "Violated Hero 1" for those of you who don't know) all over again then, and if it doesn't involve pregnancy with succubi girls at said bad ending then i'll be extra disappointed. (I also noticed that, for some odd reason, the MC has his character sprite frozen in whatever direction he was facing when he arrives at the first ruins map, dunno what causes this issue but it sticks for the rest of the way through the story unfortunately)

EDIT: Yup, as expected there's no lovely pregnant succubi ladies in the sole "bad ending" for defeating final boss, ah well...

EDIT2: See? Why couldn't it have been more like this? Rimul happily states that she's looking forward to having Emil's (MC) child as beautifully shown in this screenshot here in her h-scene: Aww... <3

Last edited:
Reactions: lockegor

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
I got the bad ending apparently but are there other endings if yes then can anyone tell me how do I achieve them? and what are they? thanks in advance

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
imma be honest here, the art is good but the gameplay is so difficult it ruins the whole game. i regret installing this.

gungust

May 10, 2022
in the forest after the first opening scene. a girl approaches the protagonist then leaves, only 2 enemies in the whole forest and cant find any way to progress.. explored the whole map and cant find any way to progress. help?
did you find how to progress ?

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Hello, but don’t tell me how you can translate games like this into other languages (I just don’t understand what tool to use)

Stalingrad

Jun 27, 2019
imma be honest here, the art is good but the gameplay is so difficult it ruins the whole game. i regret installing this.
There is an exploit where you can farm xp early on by killing the rabbit boss. Just leave the fence map and come back to it so the rabbit boss loads back. It's 55xp and her HP is absolutely random. You can end it early by throw 2 rock magic or if not, just spam claws and basic. Never use any items as the crystals regenerate. By lvl 5 you get Diels heal, where it's basically free hp and max mp for 25mp. Recommend you grind halfway to lvl 8 and then continue the 'story'.

Stalingrad

Jun 27, 2019
Go right in the forest crossroads and you will see 2 ghosts standing in the path. The left one just has a chest. The crossroads is before the river coast.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes