4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
As always broken in joiplay...
I really wish I could get to the core of this bug, the only things I managed to understand is that:
  • It only affects a really small percentage of the players, and most of them are using Joiplay. (It did had 1 case on PC a few posts back)
  • It has to do with the Phone Menu (If anyone have this problem, please report to me if it happens in both modes: Keyboard and Mouse)
we need anal bro, u know that
It will come, and it will probably not take too long now!
I just defeat Mavis, and the lust app show other 3 characters (The last 3) locked, where i find them?
You can talk with Mabel if you didn't already, after that, just play for some (ingame) days, and it should trigger the content for 0.03, you can also check out the Walkthrough linked in the post or inside the "Extras" folder within the game folder.
Is there a public site the artist posts their work to? I'd like to look at more of their art.
Currently I just do art for Lewd Falls, but I should make a personal Twitter/X account someday, I like drawing other things too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Spreener

Mar 25, 2019
Currently I just do art for Lewd Falls, but I should make a personal Twitter/X account someday, I like drawing other things too.
I would appreciate it! I like your art a lot so it's a shame that you don't already have a gallery somewhere.

Cactuar512

Jul 15, 2021
I really wish I could get to the core of this bug, the only things I managed to understand is that:
  • It only affects a really small percentage of the players, and most of them are using Joiplay. (It did had 1 case on PC a few posts back)
  • It has to do with the Phone Menu (If anyone have this problem, please report to me if it happens in both modes: Keyboard and Mouse)

It will come, and it will probably not take too long now!

You can talk with Mabel if you didn't already, after that, just play for some (ingame) days, and it should trigger the content for 0.03, you can also check out the Walkthrough linked in the post or inside the "Extras" folder within the game folder.

Anal Gura would be elite stuff! Love the update.

BeefPupp

Jan 1, 2024
I thought it was gonna be a weird game with the mish mash of characters, but it somehow works?
and any game that lets me tit-fuck Calli is gold for me (y)

Reactions: Nyopan

xmejorax

Dec 12, 2023
Honestly, I feel like tying progression with any of the girls, even the main girls, with the main story isn't a great idea. That's what makes the whole scene with Mavis an issue. You have to progress through the main story in order to progress with Mabel, which does leave you with practically nothing. Trying to rework the story so that you can progress your relationship with Mabel outside of the story will help avoid linearity in your story.

Also, sex progression works best if it's in the order of Peeping > Jerking off while they're unaware of your presence > Handjob > [Footjob | Titjob] > Blowjob > Non-penetrative humping > [Vaginal | Anal], where you can leave out steps. It goes from least penetrative to most.

For example, I've seen some games go Peeping > Handjob > Blowjob > Vaginal > Anal, with optionally Footjob being a possibility after Handjob.

So, in short, don't tie affinity to the main story, and try to go from non-penetrative to penetrative when it comes to sex scene progression.

Reactions: Nyopan
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes