4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
I am sorry but is this game based on persona 5?
It has a heavy inspiration on a lot of things from Persona (3, 4 and 5), but it is not based on them.

Great game! Although I would like to point out that there is a very annoying bug when trying to travel from one map to another, in which you have to consciously click in front of you to move away from the border of the map. If you click on any place that might trigger the character to move along the border of the exit, it will trigger the travel action and go back to the previous map. (for example, if I go from the city main area to the clinic area, when clicking to move, if the character decides to move along the edge of the exit of the area, it will trigger the travel action and go back to the city main area)

Another small issue I found, when you walk into the storage room on the pool area, sometimes it would not trigger to enter it. I had to walk back a couple tiles and then walk to the entrance in one go to trigger the action to enter the storage room.
Thanks! I'm making some changes to the way that the game moves the player from one map to another, so I hope it will not be annoying on the next version!

how do i put floaties away, i dont have shiny animation
That's strange...
Maybe you didn't collected all of them, there's 4 in total around the pool.
Then you enter the storage room, it should have the shiny animation on the floaters at the bottom right.

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For this version that's pretty much it, if you haven't seen it, there's two other scenes (Mabel at the bathroom and sleeping), but they are not related to any mission.
I can't say when the task menu will be added, but I'm already working on a lot of QOL fixes for the next version, and that includes some changes for the missions to make it easier to keep track of them.

please share discord link
I'm planning to make a Discord server when the next version of the game is ready!

adsadsads123

Aug 3, 2021
For this version that's pretty much it, if you haven't seen it, there's two other scenes (Mabel at the bathroom and sleeping), but they are not related to any mission.
I can't say when the task menu will be added, but I'm already working on a lot of QOL fixes for the next version, and that includes some changes for the missions to make it easier to keep track of them.

I'm planning to make a Discord server when the next version of the game is ready!
Congratulations on your game, the graphics are magnificent, I would say it is on the same level as Daily Lives of My Countryside, I hope it continues like this, but I have some observations for you to improve your game, but I think you will probably do it without needing my comment , one is to improve the pixel art of the hut area, remove the screen effects before battles and make an art for the monsters and one thing that bothered me was the MC's nipples were all blurred.

Well, I'm not asking you to do all of this for the next version of the game, but these are points to improve in the future.

Thank you for your attention, I hope your game project goes well.

Nyopan

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2023
Congratulations on your game, the graphics are magnificent, I would say it is on the same level as Daily Lives of My Countryside, I hope it continues like this, but I have some observations for you to improve your game, but I think you will probably do it without needing my comment , one is to improve the pixel art of the hut area, remove the screen effects before battles and make an art for the monsters and one thing that bothered me was the MC's nipples were all blurred.

Well, I'm not asking you to do all of this for the next version of the game, but these are points to improve in the future.

Thank you for your attention, I hope your game project goes well.
Thanks a lot!
I'm also a fan of the Daily Lives of My Countryside, and it certainly inspired me to make my game!

Also, thanks for the suggestions!
Could you give me an example of what you think I could improve on the Mystery Shack area?
I will probably not remove the screen effects before battles, but I will change it to a single one since it is randomized for now.

And the MC's nipples being blurred was actually an artistic choice. I didn't want to give too many details to it, but I also didn't want to leave him without anything, but I'll see if I can do something about it!

adsadsads123

Aug 3, 2021
Thanks a lot!
I'm also a fan of the Daily Lives of My Countryside, and it certainly inspired me to make my game!

Also, thanks for the suggestions!
Could you give me an example of what you think I could improve on the Mystery Shack area?
I will probably not remove the screen effects before battles, but I will change it to a single one since it is randomized for now.

And the MC's nipples being blurred was actually an artistic choice. I didn't want to give too many details to it, but I also didn't want to leave him without anything, but I'll see if I can do something about it!
Well, I mean in the Mystery Shack area and the color palette is very different from each other, you can see the contrast in the things you made by hand and what you took from the RPGM gallery, the saturation between them doesn't look natural , and another thing is that there is a lack of details around the Mystery Shack, I could add some details of pebbles and tall grass scattered around the scene, some incests walking around too, so your scene is richer in details, in the city and in the pool I didn't notice this Contrast in the color palette I found natural.

Well, these things are something that you will improve with time and experience, I hope that if the Patreon project is successful and you will be able to have a good basis to hire a professional to help you make the pixel arts and you can focus on the fine arts of " action scenes".

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
More proofreading suggestions: View attachment Suggestions Part 3.pdf

Been pretty busy lately so I'm kind of crawling through the game.

I also noticed there's a weird little issue with occasionally having to click a confirm key twice before it registers. E.g. I press "z" key to confirm on the option to ask Mabel for help, and nothing happens. Then I click it again, and it works. It's popped up a few times but it's so minor that I didn't really keep track of every time it happens.

After having played a bit of the game, here's a few minor game-play suggestions as well:

1. Already mentioned, but the healing items aren't really worth the cost IMO.
Using the lowest tier during a fight doesn't seem to heal enough to be worth a turn to use.
Just one of them is worth about all I'd make from a first area fight, but it's quite a bit less than the damage I take from one, assuming I don't use special abilities. It also costs 50 while a slime goo is worth 20. You also aren't even guaranteed a drop from winning a fight as far as I can tell, so it always seem like a noticeable loss to use them if I'm not just focused on leveling up. Admittedly I haven't done a whole lot of combat though, so maybe my opinion is off.

I generally feel like percentage based healing, rather than static amounts of healing, for items gives them more long term relevance. Maybe that would make them feel more worthwhile? Not sure what my level is currently, but I've got 730 health. The lowest tier healing item heals 60 health. That's... roughly 8 percent. I think a good low tier healing item should probably be like 20 percent to feel useful. I'm no game developer though, so I guess my advice should be taken with a grain of salt.

2. The gym workout requires button mashing. I'm not going to go and say button mashing is a bad thing, but I personally despise having to do it, since a lot of games take it to the point where my finger feels sore afterwards. Admittedly, I'm a wimp who literally can't button mash fast. Currently it's easy enough, but I hope you don't have anything too challenging added later on. Or if you do, please just add a skip option and both my keyboard and I will be perfectly happy.

Anyway, all pretty minor stuff. Enjoying the game a lot so far, and looking forward to seeing more! Especially Mabel haha.

Edit: Honestly my comments on the healing items are also kind of under the assumption that there's going to be other stuff to buy, and that I'll need to save money for them. If recovery items are pretty much all we'll be spending money on, then it's probably fine cost wise. I'd still probably lean towards percentage based so they're still useful at higher levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyopan
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes