Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Currently Mega link keeps saying "Decryption error" and the nopy one has a break with one of the audio files, also not working as the game doesn't boot up.

Also why does it try to open something in chrome?
Same...

Reactions: Erack
Mar 18, 2019
Hah whenever I see these kinds of games I lament to myself how I'd like to see lesbian content and then pass them by. Saw this and thought "Huh. I guess this is fine, I can accept that.".

Then read the description.

Goddamnit. One day I shall find one of these with g/g or futa/g content, but it shall not be today!

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Hah whenever I see these kinds of games I lament to myself how I'd like to see lesbian content and then pass them by. Saw this and thought "Huh. I guess this is fine, I can accept that.".

Then read the description.

Goddamnit. One day I shall find one of these with g/g or futa/g content, but it shall not be today!
I'm not quite getting your meaning. Tags seem to indicate that witnessing f/f or engaging in futa/f is a thing, so what's your complaint?

Mar 18, 2019
I'm not quite getting your meaning. Tags seem to indicate that witnessing f/f or engaging in futa/f is a thing, so what's your complaint?
Really? Eh, I only looked through the screenshots and the spoiler description, which only showed solo content, and the description makes it sound like you can only do progressively more HC stuff to yourself.

I guess I can take a look at it, but it would be great if someone could confirm that it has interactions with others.

Also sorry if it seemed like a complaint. I thought it looked like a joke which is baiting someone to suggest games that would fit the criteria, but I guess I misjudged its tone :p

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Really? Eh, I only looked through the screenshots and the spoiler description, which only showed solo content, and the description makes it sound like you can only do progressively more HC stuff to yourself.

I guess I can take a look at it, but it would be great if someone could confirm that it has interactions with others.

Also sorry if it seemed like a complaint. I thought it looked like a joke which is baiting someone to suggest games that would fit the criteria, but I guess I misjudged its tone :p
Tags for games on this site tend to be correct in my experience, but I'm not too far into this particular game to see the possibilities. Don't' feel like using the cheat for the gallery either so maybe someone else will answer for sure.

Erack

Sep 11, 2018
Anyone figured out the solution to the issue of unpacking and launching the game? I've tried the Nopy, Anonfile, and MEGA links, MEGA couldn't finish the download, Nopy and Anonfile both had issues extracting, I ignored like a previous comment said and the game won't run, opens a new window with the name of a chrome web address and says the file is moved or deleted.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone figured out the solution to the issue of unpacking and launching the game? I've tried the Nopy, Anonfile, and MEGA links, MEGA couldn't finish the download, Nopy and Anonfile both had issues extracting, I ignored like a previous comment said and the game won't run, opens a new window with the name of a chrome web address and says the file is moved or deleted.
No but I've reported the thread with the issues to the staff for hopefully an uploader to have a look at if they can do anything.

woody1213

Jun 4, 2017
Use WinRar to unpack. Change name encoding to 932 Japanese (Use CTRL+E). It's a checksum error that is causing the issues, but WinRar should extract the entire game and work properly.

Reactions: Erack

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019

On one of the preview pictures in the background you can see that protagonist rapes some girl.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes