Erack

Sep 11, 2018
Use WinRar to unpack. Change name encoding to 932 Japanese (Use CTRL+E). It's a checksum error that is causing the issues, but WinRar should extract the entire game and work properly.
This worked for me, had to go install winrar and it still says there were checksum errors, but i was able to launch with no issues so far. Thanks man.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
have you tried to use winrar and set unicode to Japanese?
Use WinRar to unpack. Change name encoding to 932 Japanese (Use CTRL+E). It's a checksum error that is causing the issues, but WinRar should extract the entire game and work properly.
Never knew this feature existed. Thanks! (y)
MEGA at the time of this comment is giving a decryption error, but NOPY worked, with the aforementioned error. Almost none of the menus are translated and some of it is translated very poorly. The controls are also frustrating, but we'll see how it be once more people get further in.
Also, it makes me a happy Anon to finally realize that more people seem to hate NTR more than scat! :poop:

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I keep getting this when I unzip the file please help. I really want to play this game.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
thanks for the game aside from the problem winrar says i was playing it without a problem so far finally a futanari game, really love futanari games :D the scat part is a little off for me but well you need to play what you can get.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I wonder how accurate that pregnancy tag is. Can never tell sometimes.
I was wondering that myself. Like is it the MC or the other girls? Or is it a game over or a playable pregnancy?
From my playing thus far, I suspect that preg content is likely an ending scenario thing. As one of the tutorials indicates that your stats and quests and such affect your ending.

Reactions: DocSilence

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Really? Eh, I only looked through the screenshots and the spoiler description, which only showed solo content, and the description makes it sound like you can only do progressively more HC stuff to yourself.

I guess I can take a look at it, but it would be great if someone could confirm that it has interactions with others.

Also sorry if it seemed like a complaint. I thought it looked like a joke which is baiting someone to suggest games that would fit the criteria, but I guess I misjudged its tone :p
only one scene unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: Slaanesh Champion
1.80 star(s) 8 Votes