Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I don't know if this was already asked and if it wasn't, then excuse me 'cuz i need to be THAT guy.
Any chance for an uncensored version?

I mean nothing against censorship, i know it's needed in Japan because 'idontreallycare', but for the vast majority of western people who are used to no censor it makes the game way too... lame. I can honestly swallow the MTL, but never the censorship.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can the uploader/Dev fix these broken links and files. This game is quite literally unplayable. It can't even boot up properly and for some reason goes to chrome. I really wanted to play this game. Bu now I have to wait and pray the dev will hopefully fix it

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
" -Once again Original Japanese language data provided with the hope for someone to make an actual translation or at least manually improves the MTL "

Where are the original Japanese files?

I can read and write Japanese, so I might be able to improve the MTL using Translator++. But working from the machine translation starting point is too hard, as it is mostly impossible to understand the context.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

end neither does he distribute viruses here or i don't know hidden data in the data is weird.
and if you use winrare there are even more errors

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Useless. Quoting Post #84. Even WinRar is not doing it.
And I'm not waiting for 3 hours + to download a 1.5 gb file thru Anon (supposedly it's a "good" file).
I say fix it or remove it

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I wish there was an uncensored version of this game I would down load it in a second. Maybe one day the modders will find a way until then :( I would even support games like these if they were uncensored.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I dunno how to feel about all these MTL killing real translations enough that I've actually started being able to translate MTL-lish into English. I wish they would stop so these games would get proper translations, but it's scary that I'm starting to not need them. Worried I'll start speaking MTL-lish instead of English in my every day life.

• Haha
Reactions: godhan69

Nerke

May 9, 2017
≪The fastest way to release all the sex scenes≫
① Start the game and select "From the beginning"
② When the classroom scene is displayed, press [F5] to reset the title.
③ Select "From the beginning" again and skip the opening
④ After viewing the event at the beginning, talk to the teddy bear in your room.
⑤ Enter the password for unlocking the etch scene "kokoneunlockallcg"
⑥ Open the menu, save the data and return to the title screen
⑦ It is successful if the etch scene of "recollection mode" is fully opened.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I can do it but it was uncomfortable and it felt more like giving than recieving so it ain't worth it imo.
Hmm, yeah I guess it would feel like both giving and receiving.
Kinda wanna try it...., but also kinda not.
Ahh, life's greatest dilemmas

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes