thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
+1 to watch to see if anyone does an edit, I still appreciate all the work that went into this. cheers to all

LoliNep

Nov 17, 2018
played for two hours not really worth, mtl+censorship specially when the lines are repeated alot and the dick is like half your screen. The game play is a tad to slow for me and the fact that like many many japanese games the game requires Two Hands to play even tho at most you use like 8 keys with no keybord config.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Does anyone have a working version of this game?
I posted multiple fixed Links but i still havent´t received ownership over the thread even though i opned a ticket
cant edit the thread yet but here is a fully functioning linkS: MEGA - - -

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Haven't played that much. I like the artwork (not so much the censorship) and the idea of the game. A Futa girl that is super horny and needs to get off a lot, but I just don't like the scat (or at least make it avoidable). If someone uses the idea, with a decent translation and that artwork style I would be all in.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
played a bit and also like the concept/idea but also just can't stand the scat/urination content everywhere. it's a real turn-off to me so unfortunately it's getting un-installed.

_0zone

Oct 8, 2017
Has anyone been able to find the book in the storage room? i've clicked everything but nada, cant even play the game if i cant clear this

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Has anyone been able to find the book in the storage room? i've clicked everything but nada, cant even play the game if i cant clear this
You can go home by either pressing w or actually FACING the red symbol. The book only spawns later

Last edited:

nightfuryking

Dec 14, 2019
Also just did the first day in class, cleaned the blackboard and I can only go the the gym store room and the class, I heard the boys take about hiding something in the gym room but there is no option to look in the lockers. I'm trapped in the school.
i had the same problem go to the bottom left the hallway face your character up and hit enter

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes