breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
I dont know whyt the problem with the Compressed file is. Currently uploading the game uncompressed. Link should go up in a couple minutes

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I dont know whyt the problem with the Compressed file is. Currently uploading the game uncompressed. Link should go up in a couple minutes
I have already upload a new download link and have reported it but it hasn't been updated it...
it's on the third page

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
so can you turn scat off?
I really hope that you can, but judging from the circle's other stuff, they sure love their scat. If it's a focal point of the game, then there probably isn't an option to turn it off...
you can try to avoid scat since usually its quite clear from the option you choose. You basically have choices like Masturabtion Anal Dildo or Masturbation Defecation

Dec 30, 2017
Also just did the first day in class, cleaned the blackboard and I can only go the the gym store room and the class, I heard the boys take about hiding something in the gym room but there is no option to look in the lockers. I'm trapped in the school.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Also just did the first day in class, cleaned the blackboard and I can only go the the gym store room and the class, I heard the boys take about hiding something in the gym room but there is no option to look in the lockers. I'm trapped in the school.
They don't' stash the book until later. You should be able to go to a hallway room too. It's in the bottom left.

Also the exit to the school is in the bottom right location in the hallway. You can also exit maps by hitting the W key.

Reactions: uchinaruXD

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
cant edit the thread yet but here should be ully functioning links: - - -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ronraydan

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
SakaiY
DocSilence
xeivous

If you guys are still curious, I used the gallery unlocker, far as I can see there's one scene related to the end where she talks about how she impregnated herself while she's anally riding a dildo, with the option to tit leakage or not. She is visably pregnant with darkened nipples, but it's only the one scene. So very disappointing imo, shoulda had more.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes