Aaron Sekai

Mar 17, 2018
Very nice game, but what about the 1.1 version? this isn't the final version, there will be new scenes in future updates and in the 1.1 there are a few news...

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Very nice game, but what about the 1.1 version? this isn't the final version, there will be new scenes in future updates and in the 1.1 there are a few news...
working on it! Currenttly downloading. Give me some time to blast it through the translatorr, checking it and uploading. Should be done in 2-3 hours-ish

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aaron Sekai

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
Game has been updated to version 1.1.
-bugfixes
-additional sex scenes and Minigames
-1 new base CG and scene

ArierDiamond54

Apr 13, 2021
IMPORTANT on the 15th they will be stuck at noon, that will happen because they will have to go to the doctor that forcefully, I comment on it because I almost left the game jsjsjsjsjs

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
What is MTL?
"Machine translated" It wasnt manually translated by a person but send through a translator like google or others. This of course results in wrong grammar or weird translations which can often be hard to understand, but enables non japanese speakers to at least partially understand the games and play them. In some cases people manually change the translation afterwards to make them easier to understand which of course takes a lot of time. Something being MTL will allmost all the time results in a lot of people complaining even though the game is free...

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Japan have the best hentai games, at same time have the worst politics for them with the censorship law, shit, when this nightmare will end?! I'm trully fucking sick of this and the people's inability to fight back, this law mentally castrated the people. * sigh * forgive my outburst. :FacePalm:

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes