Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
I opted to randomly decide to attempt to translate this into readable english, using the MTL as a starting point because I don't speak a word of japanese, let alone possess the ability to read it. Don't expect a perfect translation to come from it, but it will at least be understandable. I also am learning as I go so don't expect all that much, but will post when I finish.

tongeyboy96

Aug 30, 2018
yep dont think ive deleted a game faster than when that school day started, i was like "alright i can handle a piss scene as long as its quick.....oh god theres scat :(......OH FFS ITS A MINIGAME" gone...

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
the minigames are the gameplay lol
It's beginning to look that way, and if true then it's going into my delete folder. Much more interested in the gradual corruption of the character not the (IMNHO) mindless waste of time of 'mini games'.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
yep dont think ive deleted a game faster than when that school day started, i was like "alright i can handle a piss scene as long as its quick.....oh god theres scat :(......OH FFS ITS A MINIGAME" gone...
There's like... 2 CGs for scat, and they're over in 3 text boxes. It's mostly just an "I hope I don't get caught, lol" game; was pretty disappointing for all other tags.

SenorJ

Nov 10, 2017
Some can...Marilyn Manson had two ribs removed for that for example
No, this is just an urban legend.
Originally, this myth started with Prince.

Then, in one of his shows, Manson was seen by police performing oral sex on stage. The police thought is was a man but it was actually a woman wearing a fake penis. It was a way Manson promoted his ‘brand’. Through ‘scandalous’ imagery.

Manson himself believes that's how the rumor started.

Media frenzy took over and the rumor spread that Marilyn Manson partook in a operation to remove his ribs in order to be able to give himself self-felatio.

The fact that there are two artists in this rumor should be a clear indication that it's false. Both artists are known for being eccentrics, not stupid.

Manson is very intelligent man, in fact- try and watch some interviews with him; you will be positively surprised.

Marilyn Manson has also gone on record and said that he never underwent such an absurd operation.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes