Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
So remember how I promised to translate this into better english? Figured I'd give a progress report.
I have done 10 maps translated (theres 73 total). Actors, animations, armor, classes, and enemy categories are fully translated as well. I am now alternating between common events (aka where like 50% of all dialogue is) and maps, translating as I reach stuff and then going back over to find whatever I missed. Game isn't massive, but I'm taking my time so it is going relatively slowly.

(Oh, and like half the maps that I haven't touched yet are like, 3-10 lines and will take all of a minute to do when I reach them. Literally the first bunch are massively weighted in terms of total dialogue due to the entire intro is there plus all school dialogue that isn't just common event calls.)

So yeah, I'm around 10% - 15% finished or so. Expect finished translation 1-3 weeks from now, cause I've finished most of my other active projects so I can sink more time on this.

If you have any requests for stuff specifically to change/touch up, reply to one of my posts here so I'll see the ping, or ping me directly.

Edit: a bunch of other stuff I don't need to touch is also fully translated that I left out, like Tilesets or Weapons (there are no weapons).

Last edited:

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
I have the same issue, how did you solve it?
this message means that for some reason your system doesnt have the capabilities to run your Pc. In his exapmle it was because he was running the pc in 32-bit while many modern systems and programms run at least 64-bit

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
So remember how I promised to translate this into better english? Figured I'd give a progress report.
I have done 10 maps translated (theres 73 total). Actors, animations, armor, classes, and enemy categories are fully translated as well. I am now alternating between common events (aka where like 50% of all dialogue is) and maps, translating as I reach stuff and then going back over to find whatever I missed. Game isn't massive, but I'm taking my time so it is going relatively slowly.

(Oh, and like half the maps that I haven't touched yet are like, 3-10 lines and will take all of a minute to do when I reach them. Literally the first bunch are massively weighted in terms of total dialogue due to the entire intro is there plus all school dialogue that isn't just common event calls.)

So yeah, I'm around 10% - 15% finished or so. Expect finished translation 1-3 weeks from now, cause I've finished most of my other active projects so I can sink more time on this.

If you have any requests for stuff specifically to change/touch up, reply to one of my posts here so I'll see the ping, or ping me directly.

Edit: a bunch of other stuff I don't need to touch is also fully translated that I left out, like Tilesets or Weapons (there are no weapons).
Damn, thank's for the awesome work sir.

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019

btw could you add an advice somwhere in the translation, where it explains how to leave the school? At this point so many people have complained about how they are stuck cause their brain-cells have died fapping they are confused. You can go home by either pressing w or actually FACING the red symbol.

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020

you didn't have to do it
but boy are we glad you did
thanks for the hard work boss
i would really like to understand what the hell is going on in the game lul
the dialogue does not make one sense even if it's a mtl, it shouldn't be this bad

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
you didn't have to do it
but boy are we glad you did
thanks for the hard work boss
i would really like to understand what the hell is going on in the game lul
the dialogue does not make one sense even if it's a mtl, it shouldn't be this bad
Yeh dude. It looks like that they did this on purpose, WTF

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i beat the game. it was good. i was hoping for more, like sex, getting naked beside the mini game. i don't mind pee, poop and cum on the wall. oh if you guys wonder how to have sex with your bestfriend in this game. i think once you max out your hearts and star. you will see a icon on your friend. you will meet her at the locker in gym. once you talk to her at the locker. you got to be ready by getting stuff before you do her. u need a taser and the taser you can find it in the city where you buy sex toy or get fuck. next you need to do a mission where you need to clean the apartment and to do that. that building that next to you. go inside and you need to find the old man with no hair. talk to him and you can go to his place. but finish the mission and come back to his place to get the duct tape. i think there one more or not. i don't remember. once you got them all. you fuck her and that the end. there are lot of ending.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

First you are a god, second i would like to ask for better explanations about the missions (sometimes are hard to understand, specially those related to how much map have you unlock) and if its posible a walkthrough, thanks

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes