May 1, 2018
the unlocking code for the gallery no longer works?
plus you can use a RPGmaker decryptor to watch the CGIs,
It works just has the CGIs, I thought it would have other scenes such as her fishing with her dick. How long until reaches this part and I at least hope is avoidable she becomes pregnant

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It works just has the CGIs, I thought it would have other scenes such as her fishing with her dick. How long until reaches this part and I at least hope is avoidable she becomes pregnant
Yeah, it's kinda tiresome to reach that point, I'll suggest you to uses a Save Modificator to speed run it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
the pregnancy stuff only happens if you sell yourself too much, or doing certain masturbation act too much too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 1, 2018
yes, that scene when she rapes a man was some kind unexpected
Sadly we didn't get any futaxfemale prostitution job
(specially for those housewives at the begging asking for adventures)
Well if you could share us a screenshot of her fishing and then ejaculating that would be great enough for me. Although I wonder how the pee and scat scenes avoidable since there’s a percentage for her bladder and stomach

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well if you could share us a screenshot of her fishing and then ejaculating that would be great enough for me. Although I wonder how the pee and scat scenes avoidable since there’s a percentage for her bladder and stomach
sadly after completing the game I've deleted it, so i need to get it back.
Ah those scenes, the normal bathroom scenes are unavoidable but you'll need a lot of time before you get forced to it so don't pay to much attention to it

May 1, 2018
sadly after completing the game I've deleted it, so i need to get it back.
Ah those scenes, the normal bathroom scenes are unavoidable but you'll need a lot of time before you get forced to it so don't pay to much attention to it
nah I don’t mind matter of fact I found this game by searching futanari and watersports which is why her peeing like a bitch and using the urinal are my only two favorite scenes on the CGIs the rest are meh or nope hell I'm surprised she doesn’t have hermrrhoids

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
nah I don’t mind matter of fact I found this game by searching futanari and watersports which is why her peeing like a bitch and using the urinal are my only two favorite scenes on the CGIs the rest are meh or nope hell I'm surprised she doesn’t have hermrrhoids
since you can make her to upgrade her body, it doesn't seems that weird

May 1, 2018
body modification, increase breasts size, penis size and so. I remember there being some CGIs about it
Ah so that’s why they’re bigger I thought it was because of her pregnancy since it increases didn’t noticed oenis being bigger. Also who is the little girl she jacks off in front of?

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes