May 1, 2018
My favorite one is when the MC drinks her piss through a straw inserted in her dick (also has an option to drink cum)
Where’s the fishing rod? It’s already day 14 and I looked everywhere for it and tried to use save editor but didn’t helped and I don’t wanna mess with the bottom files

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Where’s the fishing rod? It’s already day 14 and I looked everywhere for it and tried to use save editor but didn’t helped and I don’t wanna mess with the bottom files
Sorry but i forgot about that :c
Try speaking with NPCs, those might have it

May 1, 2018
Sorry but i forgot about that :c
Try speaking with NPCs, those might have it
ah fuck, gonna have to go at each part and look man for a videogame for hunting fap spots this game too rpg and the fapping game sucks.

I'm stuck trying to raise courage so she can piss on the urinal at the park.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Looking more at Kokone she is cute, I would date and we would fuck in her onaspos.

only one thing is no for me is the rape and lolicon scene the moment I read it and saw there’s that option and looked immediately on CGI had there alongside bad end I went like Danny DeVito View attachment 2353226 View attachment 2353226
Those leads to nothing xd.
But yeah, the MC fapping over her little cousin is kinda extreme, that's why the scene is only repeatable once

May 1, 2018
But yeah, the MC fapping over her little cousin is kinda extreme, that's why the scene is only repeatable once
Wait cousin?

also I played out of curiosity Kokone raping her best friend lead to bad end and I can see where she find the tools for it, just hope I don’t accidentally unlock it.

still no fishing rod and I been searching high and low for NPCs and only got these image.jpg

May 1, 2018
And also just walked into men toilet and was about to be gang raped by homeless bunch nope. And there’s no warning prior.

May 1, 2018
i think it's happens every time you enter regardless of time.
yeah but before that ypu can enter and piss into the urinal or jack into it. Now no matter what day and time if I know enter will be raped. Guess there’s a day limit. And as you can see above this is the all I have and the lost stallion is broken because I found on the park and returned

• Sad
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So any of these side quests reminded ypu? Or how to deal with swimsuit thief at least?
Sadly I've forgotten about those side missions since it has been a long time since I've played this. I would recommend you to give yourself the missions items through save edit if you cannot find the solution

May 1, 2018
Sadly I've forgotten about those side missions since it has been a long time since I've played this. I would recommend you to give yourself the missions items through save edit if you cannot find the solution
problem is I don’t know how touse that it’s a bunch of numbers and I have the slighest idea what the item I'm looking for is

May 1, 2018
They don't' stash the book until later. You should be able to go to a hallway room too. It's in the bottom left.

Also the exit to the school is in the bottom right location in the hallway. You can also exit maps by hitting the W key.
I can’t no matter how many times I press to go

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes