Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Is the Futa MC impregnating someone or is she getting impregnated? The first of the two would be hot af.

Edit: NVM and for those who dont know:
the pregnancy stuff only happens if you sell yourself too much, or doing certain masturbation act too much too.
Answer is no. The latter. booooo.

Reactions: Zoey Quartz

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ah so that’s why they’re bigger I thought it was because of her pregnancy since it increases didn’t noticed oenis being bigger. Also who is the little girl she jacks off in front of?
the little girls is some kind of relative of the MC if i recall correctly

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
yeah wonder what made them think was safe to put a horny bomb futa to take care of a little girl. Also what makes her want to go fishing?
mmmm i think it was some kind of "Fishing sounds interest... What would happen if I put it on my dick"

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Something really funny is that how the horniness can make futanari go crazy and do crazy shit only crazier is Tomoe from Diary of a futanari girl
i know right? I've read that Manga and seeing how she got more and more intense with her fetishism

May 1, 2018
i know right? I've read that Manga and seeing how she got more and more intense with her fetishism
Season 2 she literally risked cumming onto someone probably awaiting to board the train, after seeing this game I'm afraid she might go the same path as Kokone and wither end up impregnate or rape someone. Also impressive from the mangaka is he only one I saw so far that draws Smegma realistically instead of others I ended up seeing while while browsing futa art

Reactions: WeebLoop

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
endings seem to be random , got a game over after cumming in the pool when before there was no ending afterwards . also got a game over for waking up ¿ ill have to check more on what causes game overs , though im thinking when your poop and pee metres max out it might be a game over , not sure yet

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
turns out your bathroom metres dont trigger a game over , though is there any way to get a good shinobu sex ending ¿ the only ending with her i could figure out was the bad one , i tried to get a good one but she wouldnt appear until i had both the stun gun and rope

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
turns out your bathroom metres dont trigger a game over , though is there any way to get a good shinobu sex ending ¿ the only ending with her i could figure out was the bad one , i tried to get a good one but she wouldnt appear until i had both the stun gun and rope
i think there is not a "Good end", most of them are the MC becoming a Sex/Fap addict in a more or slight worse way.
If you get the "Vagina Onahole" you can get a relatively good ending, other would be drowning in your cum with certain fap pose and so.
You can get a Ending if you take X action to the Xtreme, like selling yourself or doing Xtreme things a few times

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
i think there is not a "Good end", most of them are the MC becoming a Sex/Fap addict in a more or slight worse way.
If you get the "Vagina Onahole" you can get a relatively good ending, other would be drowning in your cum with certain fap pose and so.
You can get a Ending if you take X action to the Xtreme, like selling yourself or doing Xtreme things a few times
gotcha , thanks . im still finding new endings after three days so far , this game is extremely expansive

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
gotcha , thanks . im still finding new endings after three days so far , this game is extremely expansive
good luck, i got all of them and i as a tip, be the most creative degenerate that you can be. Only by that you can do it relatively easy

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes