IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Actually I'm not lying. I never tried nor would I on this. have been aware of sex since about 5yrs old.,and was never curious enough to find out how my sausage tastes lol, but if u were I'm not one to judge. Also this getting to go off the point of these forms so this where this conversation should end.

• Angry
Reactions: Kulman

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Actually I'm not lying. I never tried nor would I on this. have been aware of sex since about 5yrs old.,and was never curious enough to find out how my sausage tastes lol, but if u were I'm not one to judge. Also this getting to go off the point of these forms so this where this conversation should end.
i think you miss the joke, Sir.

Reactions: a-got

Boner Slice

May 29, 2020
So remember how I promised to translate this into better english? Figured I'd give a progress report.
I have done 10 maps translated (theres 73 total). Actors, animations, armor, classes, and enemy categories are fully translated as well. I am now alternating between common events (aka where like 50% of all dialogue is) and maps, translating as I reach stuff and then going back over to find whatever I missed. Game isn't massive, but I'm taking my time so it is going relatively slowly.

(Oh, and like half the maps that I haven't touched yet are like, 3-10 lines and will take all of a minute to do when I reach them. Literally the first bunch are massively weighted in terms of total dialogue due to the entire intro is there plus all school dialogue that isn't just common event calls.)

So yeah, I'm around 10% - 15% finished or so. Expect finished translation 1-3 weeks from now, cause I've finished most of my other active projects so I can sink more time on this.

If you have any requests for stuff specifically to change/touch up, reply to one of my posts here so I'll see the ping, or ping me directly.

Edit: a bunch of other stuff I don't need to touch is also fully translated that I left out, like Tilesets or Weapons (there are no weapons).
Hey any updates on your progress?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Again I don’t know how to use that >.>;
Play the game, then save, go to the game files and pick your savefile. Go to the Save editor and paste your savefile there. Do whatever you want with it, even you can get the Fishing rod at the begging i think

May 1, 2018
Play the game, then save, go to the game files and pick your savefile. Go to the Save editor and paste your savefile there. Do whatever you want with it, even you can get the Fishing rod at the begging i think
That’s the problem, where is this save editor thing?

May 1, 2018
My favorite one is when the MC drinks her piss through a straw inserted in her dick (also has an option to drink cum)
had to force myself to play trough because couldn’t fogureout, my second favorite is the non CG pissing on specific bukkake location love especially to piss right next to the men's toilet the irony and "hitting" the lockers in the gym gear room.

jacking off videogame still sucks though but its the only thing advancing the plot until I can get that damn fishing rod at least that editor served to give money

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes