VN Ren'Py Completed Lewd Girls, Leave Me Alone! I Just Want to Play Video Games and Watch Anime! - Hentai Edition [v1.0] [Lewd Girls Studio]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Oh finally, incel simulator
Actually the reverse, LOL

Incel is involuntary celibate (and they get angry because they can't get women), this game sounds like the character WANTS to be celibate and just play games and watch anime

A real Incel game is that "dominate them all" game

silentgod

Oct 8, 2017
If you keep getting an error shorten the file names. Instead of the full title I shortened mine to "Lewd Girls" for both folders and it works fine now. I used the MEGA link.

Reactions: vimpula

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh finally, incel simulator
*Neckbeard voice* Well actually this would be a MGTOW simulator (Men Going their Own Way).

Basically, they are males who volentarily left the "Dating market" and dedicated their lives to making money and playing videogames.

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
Lol, I love that if you press the same buttons as the ingame character is pressing (Red buttons) you can access the developer console, which then makes you press more random buttons on your keyboard to see what else you can do.
In my findings, DEADP47 would be the secret code to type in for 10k free points.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
How can you "voluntarily" leave the "dating market" if you haven't been on the market to begin with? lol. Most of those so called MGTOW lads haven't been inside a woman since their birth.
*Chuckles* I'm pretty sure that would be an incel. Unlike the MC in the game, they would probably try to "R*pemax" the girls
the first chance they can to "Ascend" (Have s*x).

Lol, I love that if you press the same buttons as the ingame character is pressing (Red buttons) you can access the developer console, which then makes you press more random buttons on your keyboard to see what else you can do.
Thank you for the tip!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
average f95 user simulator
Idk about that. most F95ers I've encountered were pretty chill people.

So much hostility.
I get that it's mostly jokes here, just think it's kind of sad that people unironically think it's a big deal.
I think that's mostly from a small but annoying minority of users on here. The person with the loudest mouth is always the one who gets remembered the most.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes