4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Nfrog

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
Are you planning to create some kind of discord server for your game or where will you make posts?
Maybe discord server in the future. For now you can check my patreon page. I will make free development posts, maybe some polls(You don't need subscription)

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes

Nfrog

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
Will more girls show up? I need Eula, Ganyu, Mona:love:
I can say that next update will be a continuation of Barbara story and maybe teaser of 1 new character. I don't really know what character I will add. I think it's better to let the audience decide. Maybe a poll on patreon or something like that

May 6, 2018
Maybe my game will be different:sneaky:
I mean, if you want to have use patreon it will be a gamble. They get kinda iffy about lolis and stuff and some devs get blocked while others manage to somehow stay on it.

Personally, more endgame content for Genshin experience is good. Godspeed, my dude

Reactions: Nfrog

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I mean, if you want to have use patreon it will be a gamble. They get kinda iffy about lolis and stuff and some devs get blocked while others manage to somehow stay on it.

Personally, more endgame content for Genshin experience is good. Godspeed, my dude

Just add Beidou and Shenhe and you don't have to worry about that. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Voridian

Champinon

May 20, 2017
If you plan to add "certain" content then you should make a Susbcribestar, a Boosty.to and/or an itch.io page, sites more tolerant with "that" kind of content, if you want to stick with patreon then you can hide it by making a patch for lewdpatcher.

• Thinking Face

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2126010

Overview:
I'm making an adult visual novel game.
No grind, no combat, just chill point and click gameplay.
This game will have a lot of scenes with characters from one popular gacha...​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2022-10-26
Developer: Nasty Frog
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2126026 View attachment 2126020 View attachment 2126024 View attachment 2126021 View attachment 2126023 View attachment 2126025

Ah gacha games my mortal enemy.

• Haha
Reactions: Voridian and Nfrog

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Since I don't have access to developer notes for now:
This is just a demo to show you what my game is about.
Main theme will be corruption, exhibitionism, etc(no romance at all)
4 scenes for now (2 in confessional, 2 Barbara work)
Please note that english is not my first language and you may find some strange sentences... Sorry for this, I will try my best...
Despite the fact that the main protagonist is male, my game will feel more like 3rd person
If you include some NPC netori/corruption, then you've got yourself a fan right here (y) Looking forward to this game's development

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes