4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Nfrog Have you considered doing other places like Liyue, Inazuma, or Sumeru? Seems like all these Genshin parody games start in Mondstadt and I think it gets pretty stale with only the Monstadt casts.

I like to see something like the Irodori Festival with character crossovers, though there's only one Mondstadt x Inazuma female character crossover in it...

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Welcome to the Genshin Multiverse

:4Head:
Considering Genshin/Honkai is canonically a multiversal franchise, its pretty ironic lol.

Technically all these parody games are canon somewhere on the Imaginary Tree.

Though from what I've seen, your game seems like its a very off shooting branch on that tree lol, if you do consider it a genshin parody in some fashion. (Guess yours is like a universe where Genshin takes place in the modern Honkai times, but everything is a bit different lol)

Reactions: RayAsher

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Soooo, do you actually play as the traveler in this one (i.e. Aether), or is it just another generic insert-MC? (You know... the brown hair, brown eyes, looks like they live in a basement and have never done a push-up in their life type).

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Good luck with the game. Try not to go building too many ideas as you’ll burn out. (Much like trying to build every character in the game. It’s not feasible). It’s popular and everyone will try and give you a lot of ideas. Personally; I do hope you have some thematic elements that relate to the game though: E.g.
H events sending characters on a mining quest/picking flowers.
Some form of gacha meme
Exhibitionist bar/brothel events (I see confession booth stuff so already looking great)
MC getting some archon blessing (anemo giving him Pervy anime wind, geo giving him a zhong dong etc.)
Slime events (or even hilichurl events)

but like I said; try focus on a few things; these games balloon out real quick and it’s hard to make updates that cover all the elements you include in the game.

Reactions: odynson and Nfrog

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Soooo, do you actually play as the traveler in this one (i.e. Aether), or is it just another generic insert-MC? (You know... the brown hair, brown eyes, looks like they live in a basement and have never done a push-up in their life type).
Generic self insert protagnoist from what im seeing. Though they dont seem weak, because anyone with paimon is in for a lot of traveling and walking

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Generic self insert protagnoist from what im seeing. Though they dont seem weak, because anyone with paimon is in for a lot of traveling and walking
Ah is it a replacement for the traveler? (i.e. they basically are them, just have a different look).

Could0750

May 10, 2021
Since I don't have access to developer notes for now:
This is just a demo to show you what my game is about.
Main theme will be corruption, exhibitionism, etc(no romance at all)
4 scenes for now (2 in confessional, 2 Barbara work)
Please note that english is not my first language and you may find some strange sentences... Sorry for this, I will try my best...
Despite the fact that the main protagonist is male, my game will feel more like 3rd person
no worries, I'm kinda used to russian gamedevs who make stuff like this, even helped out one with translation

Reactions: Ayymao and Nfrog

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Considering Genshin/Honkai is canonically a multiversal franchise, its pretty ironic lol.

Technically all these parody games are canon somewhere on the Imaginary Tree.

Though from what I've seen, your game seems like its a very off shooting branch on that tree lol, if you do consider it a genshin parody in some fashion. (Guess yours is like a universe where Genshin takes place in the modern Honkai times, but everything is a bit different lol)
Technically speaking in my stuff they don't survive at the start , that's the big diff from Genshin. That alone allowed me to make a diff story in the modern world :4Head:

And in NFrog's case he has embraced the OG Genshin world which can easily work as well. It's all in the multiverse

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Really liked the genshin impact game, up to ascension 2.. Then mats, mora, everything just became a job. A tedious job too. Maybe more fun for others. I'm just not masochist or wealthy enough to bother.

Valeri97

Oct 18, 2022
Really liked the genshin impact game, up to ascension 2.. Then mats, mora, everything just became a job. A tedious job too. Maybe more fun for others. I'm just not masochist or wealthy enough to bother.
You literally get more then enough from quests that cost nothing also exploration is really fun

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Since I don't have access to developer notes for now:
This is just a demo to show you what my game is about.
Main theme will be corruption, exhibitionism, etc(no romance at all)
4 scenes for now (2 in confessional, 2 Barbara work)
Please note that english is not my first language and you may find some strange sentences... Sorry for this, I will try my best...
Despite the fact that the main protagonist is male, my game will feel more like 3rd person
you have the right concept of what people want in parody games

your idea is great
i have a sugestion
the characters should be in thei distinctive regions for example
adding beidou should be in liyue region
adding shogun or yae being in inazuma
this leads me to what i think you have in idea is thatyou add every region in the map but the map beinng selective like its in genshin in order to go to enkanomiya or chasm you have to select
add every region trough selection list
as your story ingame progreses

and my peronal sugestion is to add every waifu from genshin in the game over time ofcourse you have a long list
excluding the kids like diona klee and sayu and nahida

you can add rukhadevata though cuz shes basicly adult form of nahida and nahida is child from of rukhadevata

also you can add characters like the 2 yaksha girls

but so far i like what you have done

Reactions: Nfrog
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes