RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh thank God, I can stop doing it now...

Edit: *reads new walkthrough*
"It doesn't matter, choose whatever you want". 90% of the game.

Thanks people who bitched about the Sanity System, this is no longer a game, it's "Choices don't matter" VN. Might as well remove the choices and just make it a kinetic novel at this point.
With the father learning how to mix the various formulas to manipulate the daughter's mood sanity is no longer as relevant. The MC can alter the daughter's state of mind.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
With the father learning how to mix the various formulas to manipulate the daughter's mood sanity is no longer as relevant. The MC can alter the daughter's state of mind.
Are you kidding? You don't think after 3 or 4 nights of her going "Why did I wake up naked and why can't I remember anything?" she's not going to think she's going crazy?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
in some functions its still checked according to another poster, one of those is the sex/massage. Whatever. However, old savegames retain variables once set unless specificaly terminated
before I quit the game I saved at the decide if massage or her choice, I tried the order of how to massage her, none ending with sex, I changed sanity level from 10, to 1, 3, 7 and back to 10 and it gave no change, I set it to 1 and tried again and then quit
after your post I loaded same save tried again, but now he started to finger her and then fuck her(this with her sanity still at 1).
I have no clue why it suddenly worked, not updated it or modded any files, just loaded same file I tried before and suddenly it worked, could it be RNG related? loading save over and over might give different result ?

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Lewd Island: day 8 - morning day8morning
Thu Mar 14 21:06:36 2019

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I played through all options at the end of Day 7, in the path right at the end where you ask her to call you "Father", there are some missing images no matter which option you choose to release your seed, e.g. d7i1644, etc.
Was this ever addressed? I am encountering the same issue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is nothing of notice apart from some chick blowing someone out of existence and the return of a dreamy boss to commission the deed. All good fun happens during the night upon the right choices. Just wait a bit and see where this is going.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I don't know if @xRedGames has noticed this, but someone else has uploaded this, (along with a bunch of other peoples work), on Patreon under their own page and is charging people for it.

Reactions: throw_nws

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know if @xRedGames has noticed this, but someone else has uploaded this, (along with a bunch of other peoples work), on Patreon under their own page and is charging people for it.
It's been removed, thank God. Scumbags tried this with Horny Asylum as well, even managed to get it on steam, when that original dev was already struggling financially. Good job on making it aware.

Reactions: dahobo
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes