Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
So the problem is that the day 8 files are missing or that the old saves don't work and the game has to be restarted?

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
i even tried starting a new game but nothing changed, at the end of day 7 the game stops. i'll wait for a fix
I meant going back a few saves will fix save issues since 7th day night didn't work for me at all, but as far as day 8 goes there was no content at all the game ends in 7th day night.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
the day 8 morning ends when its still dark out but just becuse its dark dosen't mean its not morning if it 2am do you say 2 at night or 2 in the morning

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Just started this for the first time and in 10 lines my mood already went from +1 to -2 :p..

Starting of with
-Checking out that hot stewardess... Progressing into.
-Where is my Dick..

Only to think about the "daughter" after that.....
Maybe it's me....But when i game already starts like that... I already fear the worst relating to the writing quality.

I reserve my judgement after i finish it of course, but the start was not that promising .

Edit:
Half hour later "father comes back from checking the island"..
Next... sees a picture of the island...
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

teddydare

Dec 9, 2017
Is there an incest patch for this game? I did try searching the thread but get results from another thread for some reason.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Is there an incest patch for this game? I did try searching the thread but get results from another thread for some reason.
Have you tried starting the game ???

Or even reading 2 post above your message..

All becomes clear with logic.

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
Hmm... "Lewd Island" almost same idea from "Hentai Island" or just my feeling ?:unsure:
This is just my opinion so... take it easy~;)(y)

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Ok.... you lost me. I was on board with the story right up until the end of day 7... then I seem to be faced with two shitty paths.
  1. peek on her and she somehow becomes convinced that you don't care about her as a person and only want her body ("it's obviously impossible to care about a person beyond their body if you care at all about their body" - every FemNazi ever)
  2. use mind-altering drugs to manipulate her and also deprive her of the memory of it... in order to get access to her body.
So either you only care about her body... or you care only about her body. ::face desk:: Funny... could have sworn the MC was a more or less caring, if perverted, father up till that point. Boy did he have me fooled.

The first option is just bunk from the top down. Obviously the girl is young and could stupidly come to such a silly conclusion as a result... but the MC should be at least mature enough to know better and be able to correct her. She wants to use your interest in her to "prove" your lack of interest in her? fine, zip up and walk away. Prove her wrong by showing her that given the chance to have her body at the cost of the rest of her... you will hold out for the rest.

Instead the only alternate path proves, without a shadow of doubt, that the MC, in-fact, does only care about her body... by simply removing her mind from the equation entirely with fantastical drugs. No more of that annoy sissy emotional stuff getting in the way... pussy ho! I'm pretty sure I missed the mind-control tag... oh wait... no... there isn't one. Probably should fix that.

In fact, it's hard to see how this game could be anything else from Day 7 on. If the MC tells her that they've been effected by mind control drugs she's going to utterly freak out. I mean she freaks super easily already. And I can see hiding the gun from her to keep her calm... but there's no way to spin hiding the mind control stuff from her as being for her benefit even if you suddenly insist she only drinks distilled water and she somehow doesn't figure out the obvious based on you suddenly being terrified of all the drinks and food you've found. So from Day 7 on... this is a mind control game... and that's really not what I was looking for. Kinda wish I knew up front that's what this was.

I've enjoyed the game for the most part... but I was rather excited about seeing a father and daughter romance. That is what I thought I was working towards... everything in the story seemed headed in that direction. Only for that option to suddenly be taken off the table at the end of Day 7. I really really hope it's just missing from the current build. Otherwise... this is my stop.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 440, in script
with None
File "game/limit.rpy", line 18, in test_smrt
if sanity <= 0 and not smrt: #no minutes left on clock
NameError: global name 'sanity' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "J:\AD\Lewd Island\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\AD\Lewd Island\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "J:\AD\Lewd Island\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "J:\AD\Lewd Island\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 440, in script
with None
File "J:\AD\Lewd Island\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "J:\AD\Lewd Island\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "J:\AD\Lewd Island\renpy\display\core.py", line 2220, in do_with
self.with_none()
File "J:\AD\Lewd Island\renpy\display\core.py", line 2244, in with_none
self.compute_overlay()
File "J:\AD\Lewd Island\renpy\display\core.py", line 2341, in compute_overlay
i()
File "game/limit.rpy", line 18, in test_smrt
if sanity <= 0 and not smrt: #no minutes left on clock
NameError: global name 'sanity' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Lewd Island: day 8 - morning day8morning