funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
How to: Incest. (Lewd Island [xRed Games])
No patch needed!

Season 1:
When asked if you'd like to rename the characters, choose to do so.

Her: View attachment 329298 -> View attachment 329299 Him: View attachment 329301 -> View attachment 329302

After you've named the character you will get to choose their relationship to one another.
Her: View attachment 329300 Him: View attachment 329303 = View attachment 329307 / View attachment 329305 = View attachment 329309 / View attachment 329304 = View attachment 329308

You must name both the female and the male for this to work.

If you're not starting from the beginning, or want to change things later.

Season 2:
When asked if you'd like to rename the female character, choose to do so.
Her: [pictures coming]

After you've named the female character you will get to choose their relationship to one another.
Her: [pictures coming]

You only need to (re)name the female for this to work.
(But you're most likely going to (re)name the male as well, cuz no one in their right mind is Team Edward.
That's why it's changed, right? Not because you want them to refer to the MC by your name/alias?)

what is the relationship of the two females in season 2 supposed to be? is the male still their father?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Never knew about this game, but reading the thread after the the xRed and Inceton connection already being exposed everything is so much funnier with the surprise NTR :KEK:

These mf cannot stop themselves, doesn't matter what setting they pick for the start of their stories, they find a way for cuck adjacent narratives to make it into their games.

Morbid curiosity, does the MC ever find out about the Captain affair? Or he lives in blissful ignorance? :HideThePain:

smallgary

Jun 12, 2024
I gave it a quick try. But be aware that the game UI is quite customized and I've only did a quick check (have not played the game myself so far).

Oct. 18, 2022
Unlocked the replay gallery and added a button to the main screen for it

Mod for the game with new textbox, can be adjusted (text size, textbox opacity, textbox vertical offset / 5MB)
New with v1.0b: replay gallery is unlocked
- Workupload

Edit: got a request for an Android port, made one from the game compressed incl. the Mod v1.0b
(with unlocked replay gallery / 1.1GB)
- Workupload

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2107980 View attachment 2107981 View attachment 2107982 View attachment 2107983 View attachment 2107984
Hi yer, sorry for being a complete dumb ass but how do i actually use this mod. Thanks in advance.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes