Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Check the thread everybody. There is the morning of day 8 where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good ending for day 7 night is your 4th wall collapsing and dev saying to support for future content.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
ok tried and went through all 7 days with this game ,although she died in different ways,then tried different route,ended at the night of day 7 and got no farther than that,even though this says day 8 morning......WTH.

uxorious

Oct 5, 2017
I'm french, so forgive my mistakes...

I first played this game 6 months ago, and I like it very much.

1-The girl is maybe the most realistic one in dad'n'daughter games I've seen. She's 18, so she knows a few about sex, she's not a virgin, and also, as any girl from petite bourgeoisie, she's a real brat, and she plays with boys desire without knowing where it goes. She's in her experimental stade. She doesn't fall in love with her father without a sense, etc...

2-The drug is a cheat, but not grave. Maybe the plane accident, 'just my daughter and me' on an island would have been enough to make something, but the father would have to be very pushy, and the girl, not made with sugar.

3-I like the violence. The drug is supposed to provoque that, but the father decides to use the drug on her daughter without telling her. So he's a pervert and he's on the way to assume it totally. In fact, the daily routine in a survival mode, face-to-face, creates a strong sexual tension beetween the two, and the dirty night events are jubilants. The last update was particulary dirt. Loved it.

4-I may prefer without Sanity level, because you can be a fuss nearly all the time. But the sanity level has a good point because you had to choose which insanities you wanted to keep in your storyline. There was something esthetic to be obliged to let some scene. For example, you couldn't probe her asshole, and talk about sex with her the day after. Now you can, and in a way, it's absolutely not the same gameplay.

Really good game, Keep on

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
Dude not only the mac the games ends at day 7 night on windows too and we have the same issues with the save file.
try the saves from the beginning of day 7 that worked for me

Benares

May 12, 2017
Dude not only the mac the games ends at day 7 night on windows too and we have the same issues with the save file.
try the saves from the beginning of day 7 that worked for me
i even tried starting a new game but nothing changed, at the end of day 7 the game stops. i'll wait for a fix

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
2-The drug is a cheat, but not grave. Maybe the plane accident, 'just my daughter and me' on an island would have been enough to make something, but the father would have to be very pushy, and the girl, not made with sugar.
they didnt crash with the plane.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
In my opinion it was unfortunately too fast to fuck her. First fingering and next image... he fucks her hard. No cutscene. No erotic. It could be a bit more romantic, slow penetrate!
Hey it‘s your daughter!? :cautious:

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes