rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Too late. I used on the first question:
-Massage
-........... I do not remember exactly. :)

Here the save, find this scene.
Well I don't get it, even with your saves I still cannot get the sex scene, not even the fingering part.

I must be doing something wrong but I don't have a clue what that is, I type $sanity=10 and then hit enter, then escape to exit console but still got nothing.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Well I don't get it, even with your saves I still cannot get the sex scene, not even the fingering part.

I must be doing something wrong but I don't have a clue what that is, I type $sanity=10 and then hit enter, then escape to exit console but still got nothing.
Before the massage, in a selection screen use the console command, or much before.

I've deleted it already the game, i can not watch.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Before the massage, in a selection screen use the console command, or much before.

I've deleted it already the game, i can not watch.
Okay thanks, so far I've only tried when the selection screen was up and not before so maybe that's the problem

Thanks again

Feb 5, 2018
Before unpacking this release, I deleted all saves in both places. Then I started over from the beginning and played all of the way through. I made my usual choices and got the ending where they fuck. I went back and made other choices and got other endings. I did not get any errors or missed images so what I downloaded using the Mega link on the OP must have been bug free. I did not edit saves or variables to get these endings.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
all of those are screencaps of things i've seen already. but there's no incentive to actually play through this drivel to get there so i'll just look at the CG's. plus the cock is ridiculously sized, another thing i can't stand about a ton of male protag games.
I agree about the drivel! There's a lot (A LOT!!) of nonsense in this game. But the plot is: "Dad and daughter are stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash ostensibly killed everyone else on board but they were the only ones that survived and ALSO they happened to stumble onto an island where mysterious thought-control experiments are/were being performed, oh and also you're not gonna believe this but....[insert more ridiculousness here]." So let's just say fans of this game aren't being too choosy about the level of drivel :).

It's either easy to dismiss the incredulity or it isn't. The setting and plot are ridiculous--whether they are enjoyably ridiculous or just too-far-gone ridiculous to enjoy is entirely subjective. The incentives are there for me, but that's entirely subjective as well! For me, this game is a guilty pleasure--I enjoy it, but I can't defend it because it contains multiple levels of stupid.

So to be clear, I am not defending this game's merits in terms of logic or character development or choice-making satisfaction. I'm defending those who enjoy it despite the fact that every single thing you've said is true!

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I actually have a feeling that this is actually a "bad" ending to the scene. Up until that point during the sex it's closer to love making. Then it turns, just like it does during the "Peek" scene where you face fuck her. You're using her, more than you're loving her.

I'm actually starting to consider that fucking her is actually bad objectively speaking, even though she enjoys it. You should make her cum from fingering her, and that's all. Because when you compare it to the other path, it's still about her enjoyment over your own and that seems to be what this event is about.

Either way I've kept a save from both paths and one from the choice before it.
Yes, got the same feeling. The "FUCK HER" attitude is not the best in this game.

Reactions: dahobo and sotorojo

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I agree about the drivel! There's a lot (A LOT!!) of nonsense in this game. But the plot is: "Dad and daughter are stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash ostensibly killed everyone else on board but they were the only ones that survived and ALSO they happened to stumble onto an island where mysterious thought-control experiments are/were being performed, oh and also you're not gonna believe this but....[insert more ridiculousness here]." So let's just say fans of this game aren't being too choosy about the level of drivel :).

It's either easy to dismiss the incredulity or it isn't. The setting and plot are ridiculous--whether they are enjoyably ridiculous or just too-far-gone ridiculous to enjoy is entirely subjective. The incentives are there for me, but that's entirely subjective as well! For me, this game is a guilty pleasure--I enjoy it, but I can't defend it because it contains multiple levels of stupid.

So to be clear, I am not defending this game's merits in terms of logic or character development or choice-making satisfaction. I'm defending those who enjoy it despite the fact that every single thing you've said is true!

Reactions: fauxplayer

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
play from this save, choose "Massage": >Neck ... >Lower back ... >Butt ... >Legs ... >Butt and you can finger her and turn her on her side and fuck her in 3way ... :cool: (but i placed before this cheatmod into ".../game"!)
The fucking sort is very annoying. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: B10

moosehead82

Jul 20, 2017
This game is getting better and better each update. It is really worth playing now. I remember at the beginning how people were really hard on this game (and maybe for good reasons), but it is not the case anymore. Well worth the download! If we could just get rid of the campfire mini-game now... please... ;). Keep up the good work!

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Erm... Shouldn't this update end after Day 8's morning? This ends right after Day 7 night stuff (good stuff, though). Am I missing something? I was really looking forward to seeing the aftermath or lack of...

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Erm... Shouldn't this update end after Day 8's morning? This ends right after Day 7 night stuff (good stuff, though). Am I missing something? I was really looking forward to seeing the aftermath or lack of...
every last update work so... end before time is called...

U

User_10739

I unpacked this game and there is no day 8 image folder or scripts so I wouldn't bother downloading it.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes