RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
well, I've tried to load saves from older chapters thinking it might be the case and it didn't work, so I assumed it was another save reset. Now I tried all my 18 saves, I have saves before the threesome that doesn't work, and saves after it that does
It may also be the version of the release we have on F95. If we got a first release, and then later xRed updated it again, the system might be flawed. Of course that's pure speculation. It also wouldn't answer why some people are having issues and others aren't.

Reactions: gestved

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
This is so frustrating.
None of my saves worked (all had exceptions), I have downloaded the suggested saves and they all either end at the decision moment (massage or not), or they fail to work (exceptions).
Without a "skip" button I am not going back and replay the whole of this game, its a hell of a long game.
Is there much chance that a new update will cure all ?

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I'm one of his patreons and I can tell you why I support this game:

1- I like the story of a couple alone in a desert island.
2- I like a slow and steady progression in opposition to a fuckfest game.
3- I enjoy some taboo themes, this game is about incest (you like it or not, so the game will treat her as the MC's daughter because that's what she's supposed to be)
4- I love the graphics in general and I find the main female character very attractive.
5- Developers deliver an update regularly.
6- The quality of the updates vary from good to great, just one update I would rate as poor (the one with a fuckfest outside the island)
7- For me, together with 'Babysitter' it is the best game in development at the moment.

Totally agree. I'm a patreon too and for me he's doing a good job.
The point is, if you want a fuckfest with D, well this game isn't right for you.
Maybe in the future the level of hard core will raise,
but for now the developer it's quite good in create sexual tension and expectatives.
And, yes, that's the most interesting part. Tension and expectatives

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Can anyone share a save that is setup for the not foot fetish stuff? I have tried to edit the save to match the 100 leg/back/butt requirement and it still gives foot fetish end

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
shit....I got this

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 440, in script
with None
File "game/limit.rpy", line 18, in test_smrt
if sanity <= 0 and not smrt: #no minutes left on clock
NameError: global name 'sanity' is not defined"

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Anybody have the bug fix? It renenables old saves.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
it's very interesting reading that father calls his daughter slut
I actually have a feeling that this is actually a "bad" ending to the scene. Up until that point during the sex it's closer to love making. Then it turns, just like it does during the "Peek" scene where you face fuck her. You're using her, more than you're loving her.

I'm actually starting to consider that fucking her is actually bad objectively speaking, even though she enjoys it. You should make her cum from fingering her, and that's all. Because when you compare it to the other path, it's still about her enjoyment over your own and that seems to be what this event is about.

Either way I've kept a save from both paths and one from the choice before it.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
First: big thanks for this update!

Another solution. Use unren.bat, enable console (3.). Before the massage type in the console (shift+o): $sanity=10
Then neck, lower back, legs, butt.
This is not working for me, every time I get to the "Butt" part I get this...
screenshot0001.png

Is there a space between $sanity and = or something? I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for any help

Reactions: PacoTaco

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
First: leg, then butt. With no space: $sanity=10
Thanks but that is exactly what I'm doing, perhaps I entered the console commands too soon or too late?

I've tried both at the point where you choose Massage or Daughter's Desire and right when you get the different massage options

Thanks again

Edit: I just tried in between and still it just goes to the foot job scene

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks but that is exactly what I'm doing, perhaps I entered the console commands too soon or too late?

I've tried both at the point where you choose Massage or Daughter's Desire and right when you get the different massage options

Thanks again

Edit: I just tried in between and still it just goes to the foot job scene
Too late. I used on the first question:
-Massage
-........... I do not remember exactly. :)

Here the save, find this scene.

Reactions: rattler2027

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all of those are screencaps of things i've seen already. but there's no incentive to actually play through this drivel to get there so i'll just look at the CG's. plus the cock is ridiculously sized, another thing i can't stand about a ton of male protag games.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes