wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Yeah, which means when he changed things and removed the Sanity meter he fucked up. Before, when I had my walkthrough accurate, I was at 10 when that scene would have began in the original version of Day 7 Night. When he re-released it without the Sanity Meter, suddenly my WT and Save file were no longer at 10 and playing back through following my WT prevents the scene so I have no way of knowing how to fix it.
I used save edit to change my sanity to 10 and unren should work also.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I reported the bug to xRed on his Patreon page, told him about the need to hack the Sanity to get it to work, so hopefully he goes back and looks at his code to figure out what's causing the problem.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
are we supposed to end in day 7 night? cause pretty sure in the main menu it says day 8 morning.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
are we supposed to end in day 7 night? cause pretty sure in the main menu it says day 8 morning.
I already answered this. His naming conventions suck dick.

It's like this:
Afternoon = Morning until Afternoon would start
Evening = Afternoon until Evening would start
Night = Evening until Night would start.
Morning = Night until Morning would start.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Much appreciated! :)
I have no idea how you managed to make that possible though, I've been keeping her sanity as high as possible from the very start, wasn't able to make sex with her possible in the massage scene, haha xD
easy... i have 5 sanity and start from day 7 afternoon save...

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
Foot thing every time
drop your save into this site and set your values to these you'll get the fuck ending.

d7back : (100)
d7butt : (100)
d7legs : (100)
d7neck : (1)

you'll have to be to the point of those values being available in the save file in order to change them then simply download the save file back and replace your previous one and load that save file and continue from there end of this problem of the whole foot fetish thing.

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone could share I save at day 7 night? Thanks
ok. choose either or. it won't matter but i ran into the whole foot fetish thing so you'll have to edit the save later when get to that point and change the values to what i posted already enjoy. also names are just random not anyone i know it :D i 7z it due to this site loves to add numbers to things you download from it to make your life easier all you do is extract it and drop it in your save folder won't have to rename it to make it work for you. happy gaming

Reactions: tulkas
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes