kapos

Feb 14, 2018
it is say Day 8 Morning but end in day 7 night and Sanity go but bad ends still there what a awesome work kappa

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I see male domination and picture of MC choking the girl in the previews. Can I steer the relationship in that direction or is that just a dream sequence or something?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
thought I could go through the new version fast, but old saves don't work, great

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Massage - neck, lower back, butt, legs, butt then finger and fuck her. Good times :D
Must be missing something. She doesn't let me massage the but in that order, only after neck, lower back and legs. Then she turns over and after some more massage cums from toe sucking.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Massage - neck, lower back, butt, legs, butt then finger and fuck her. Good times :D
Tell me how you can do that . Because I have tried everything and she won't let me touch her butt during the massage. It starts off massaging her shoulders you have no choice in the matter. The I massaged her neck and lower back . Tried to massage her butt and she tells me no I have to wait. Massage her legs and then try the butt and she says that's enough on the backside and turns over.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Tell me how you can do that . Because I have tried everything and she won't let me touch her butt during the massage. It starts off massaging her shoulders you have no choice in the matter. The I massaged her neck and lower back . Tried to massage her butt and she tells me no I have to wait. Massage her legs and then try the butt and she says that's enough on the backside and turns over.
Same here.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
its like neck>lower back>butt>leg>butt
she will turn around and u will finger her
one thing to note is when she goes on about not being too presumptuous...just keep doing things in that order and then she will tunr and the fun can begin. I kep back scrolling thinking I messed up somewhere but it worked

Reactions: Dolphin3000

slim77

Jul 12, 2018
I get this error on loading save point from 7 night just before end of version:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "J:\Games_1a\Lewd Island\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Lewd Island: day 8 - morning day8morning
Tue Mar 05 23:00:00 2019
even tried going going to different saved points for different versions ...any thoughts or is this real bug??
was able to load a save from scavenger hunt had no issues..

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
one thing to note is when she goes on about not being too presumptuous...just keep doing things in that order and then she will tunr and the fun can begin. I kep back scrolling thinking I messed up somewhere but it worked
That still doesn't work. I've tried neck, lower back, butt,legs and butt and she turns over . Never get the chance to finger her just suck her toes and she has 3 orgasms.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
this is bugged as F***
Played the whole thing from the beginning, and even though it says Day 8 on the main screen, it stops at night day 7 with a "Thank you for playing day 7" message.
Also there's renders missing from the "do what she wants" path, and the massage path never gets to sex. she turns around whatever you do.
I also downloaded the game from two sources Mega-Nopy in case it was different, but it it isn't...
What the hell is going on

EDIT: Also tried the save game. Same shit...

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes