Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, where was the option to drown the annoying bitch on the first day.

Could you add that in, please, thankyou.

Reactions: ZenGarden

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Guys it's all very well using these saves, but I'd really like to use the names I picked for the characters, and can't find out how to change them back to my ones. I searched the thread, someone said to try tm=u'player name' but that didn't work for me.

Also trying the save editor doesn't seem to have an option to change character names.

TheMadara

Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys, i want to know why the version say: *day 8 morning* and the current version stops day 7 night? (Sorry if my english is bad.. XD ) Thank!!

Reactions: Keioshin

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Okay, I made it as far as day 5 and still don't have the option to murder the annoying wench.

There are no witnesses, we have a knife, rocks and i'm pretty sure I could bodge up a spear....

LET ME KILL THE IRRITATING TWAT.
There's an absolute metric fuckton of ways to get her to die but it just results in a game over. Not sure why your aim is to kill off the only female in the game :unsure: If what you're looking for is one guy alone on an island playing with his balls may i suggest Tom Hanks in the Oscar nominated film Cast Away (y)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I had a few problems with my saves, but none of them were unreadable. First off it rewound my save so that I was back at the beginning of the fireside conversation, instead of the end of it.

Also it defaulted the MC's title to "Father" rather than what I had it as.

Also, without me playing backthrough, are the Suicides still in there, does anyone know?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's an absolute metric fuckton of ways to get her to die but it just results in a game over. Not sure why your aim is to kill off the only female in the game :unsure: If what you're looking for is one guy alone on an island playing with his balls may i suggest Tom Hanks in the Oscar nominated film Cast Away (y)
It's less about wanting to kill off the only female and more she bugged me now the bitch must pay.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned .... or annoyed by a character in a game.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Okay, I made it as far as day 5 and still don't have the option to murder the annoying wench.

There are no witnesses, we have a knife, rocks and i'm pretty sure I could bodge up a spear....

LET ME KILL THE IRRITATING TWAT.
Seems like a waste of a good sex slave.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Finally, the DMD daughter being fucked by a father, something that is never gonna happen on that long, boring game.

I'm downloading this, looks good.

Reactions: woj_tec

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The game is bugged and is missing pics, so even if you hate yourself and slog through it all over again, it's not worth it. Don't be like me. Run!

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
She got fucked in this update, she got fucked in the last DMD update. Progress made. Mission accomplished. Cheer up folks :giggle:

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes