Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
@tuli2770

Use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract game files then in game hit shift + D and click variables. tm is MC's name tz is daughters name tprof is his tag (dad) zprof is daughters tag (daughter). Open console by hitting shift + O then type in tm=whatever name you want to call him then hit enter repeat for daughter.

@cookiemaster123

They probably had the MC tagged as brother so then the girl would of been their sister in game.
hey i use i open what you said but there no option to change at all

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok started new game and the game ends after massage (night 7) says hope you enjoyed day 7 but game window says day 8 morning but will not continue to day 8
and the sanity counter is not visible any longer in new game

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I got it all set up correctly with the console but it reverts when the scene changes.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Please fix, saves doesn't work. I appreciate the fact that someone replayed it from the beggining, but I would really like to use my own saves and choices. The new ui has refactored code and fucks up earlier saves. Can we just roll it back to the existing one?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
This update isn't Day 8 in the morning,

but Day 7 late night

it ends in the middle of the night so why call it Day 8 - Morning ?

P.S.

for those who the save files do not work try to use one from Day 7 in the morning I think the Dev. gave up using sanity points and that's why the latest save files do not work

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
This update isn't Day 8 in the morning,

but Day 7 late night

it ends in the middle of the night so why call it Day 8 - Morning ?

P.S.

for those who the save files do not work try to use one from Day 7 in the morning I think the Dev. gave up using sanity points and that's why the latest save files do not work
cause this update is supposed to lead into day 8 morning is why ;)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
First of all, thanks for this share, second, is the walkthrough updated? ;)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Just extracted pictures as usual (story sucks). More sex stuff than usual, technically ok, but it seems like we've seen it done 10 times better in DmD.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm nice. If i want to continue my Savegame i get instantly an Error and cant continue
Tryed all my Saves from previous Versions. Every Save is a Error ......
Good Job -.-"

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes