RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ah, never mind, forgot the Sanity system is gone, walkthrough will need to be reworked when I can go back through and try the previously bad choices to see if there's any change.

Reactions: botc76

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok finally finished, had to go back and speed skip through choices to get back to where I was because my save defaulted into calling him "Father" and it sounded wrong coming from her. "Daddy" is what I had it set at originally.

Also, talk about SHORT. All it added from the last update is two sexual scenes. You only see one depending on your choice. It's really kinda pathetic. That is not an update.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
...every game I've tried to play today has broken saves... sigh. At least apologize for it, Devs! It's a pain in the neck having to redo everything when I just want to enjoy the new content. It's like a TV series forcing you to rewatch the whole series when a new episode comes out... but on VHS. Sure, you can fast forward, but you have to swap tapes in the right order, and it still takes a bunch of time to wade through it all. I get that you need to make changes that break old saves, but there wasn't even a footnote in the changelog about it! At least warn us, and acknowledge the headache you're causing to your viewers.

Reactions: Mwanted and Scrot

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Ok finally finished, had to go back and speed skip through choices to get back to where I was because my save defaulted into calling him "Father" and it sounded wrong coming from her. "Daddy" is what I had it set at originally.

Also, talk about SHORT. All it added from the last update is two sexual scenes. You only see one depending on your choice. It's really kinda pathetic. That is not an update.
While your complaint is valid and it's annoying, this has kinda been the case for his last 15 updates. I mean, at this point just play it once every 3 updates or so, to ACTUALLY get an update.

Reactions: splamo

cookiemaster123

Apr 3, 2018
Guys, if you UnRen the game there are multiple animated sex scenes with D (pretty good ones at that) after the massage. No idea how to get there though, only got to a footjob.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
While your complaint is valid and it's annoying, this has kinda been the case for his last 15 updates. I mean, at this point just play it once every 3 updates or so, to ACTUALLY get an update.
Except the saves are disabled every few updates so that prevents that strategy.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Perhaps, but unless I recall wrong, the updates are usually like bi-weekly if all goes well without delays, so per month it's a relatively reasonable amount of content, considering that it's a multi-choice game, many of which leads to game over but do give scenes you don't get otherwise, so all that considering, it's a reasonable amount of content.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Except the saves are disabled every few updates so that prevents that strategy.
I mean, it's not a very long game :D skipping through takes about 5-10 minutes. Yes, it's fucking shit, I'm totally not excusing the dev, just saying we've been complaining about his updates for like 80 pages or something...

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Perhaps, but unless I recall wrong, the updates are usually like bi-weekly if all goes well without delays, so per month it's a relatively reasonable amount of content, considering that it's a multi-choice game, many of which leads to game over but do give scenes you don't get otherwise, so all that considering, it's a reasonable amount of content.
Yeh that's what I was kinda going for, the content is still an ok amount, it just comes in very small doses so it feels very little. But playing once every few updates fixes that issue.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
Aug 11, 2017
I'm gonna get hate for this but why is this shit game still going? It's been shit from the beggining, it's been remade, it's still shit and it's also trying to be a DMD spin-off. It's been going for so long and all you have is a titfuck? I mean, Jesus.. just let it die, my guy.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I mean, it's not a very long game :D skipping through takes about 5-10 minutes. Yes, it's fucking shit, I'm totally not excusing the dev, just saying we've been complaining about his updates for like 80 pages or something...
Skipping function is disabled starting a new game.

Tiege

Mar 11, 2018
Not ONE save I have will even load now. It keeps going back to the main page. And I am certainly not going to play from day one again. Might as wait until the final version, then wait two more weeks for all the bugs to be worked out, and then play this game.

Reactions: splamo and Mwanted

cookiemaster123

Apr 3, 2018
I'm gonna get hate for this but why is this shit game still going? It's been shit from the beggining, it's been remade, it's still shit and it's also trying to be a DMD spin-off. It's been going for so long and all you have is a titfuck? I mean, Jesus.. just let it die, my guy.
Its way more than a titfuck, UnRen the game. There's a sex scene, unknown how to get it though

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes