myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried my last save from 3 updates back and got a exception: couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way? But tried the next save before that and everything worked fine. But starting over just in case anyway. Game seems to not have any stats for the daughter anymore so we can go back to talking to her however we want without having to alter her sanity.

@cookiemaster123

Check in the script will be the way to find out how to get it.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Ok finally finished, had to go back and speed skip through choices to get back to where I was because my save defaulted into calling him "Father" and it sounded wrong coming from her. "Daddy" is what I had it set at originally.

Also, talk about SHORT. All it added from the last update is two sexual scenes. You only see one depending on your choice. It's really kinda pathetic. That is not an update.
and another thing the game says day 8 morning but day 8 didn't even start and the 7 day night isn't completed wtf???

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
why are you doing this to us, did we do something wrong, or pissed u up, pls stop with the torture, and i know that most ppl already quit, and u are keeping the rest by the smallest tread

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Had to try many saves until I found one, loved the two new scenes, but if the number of renders supposedly in the update is true, then dev should try to find ways to use them more advantageously.
160 renders should be good for more than 4-5 minutes of gameplay.

Still, the writing on this, especially when the ecchi stuff happens has improved a lot since the first few versions.

Reactions: blahblah25

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here is a save file which works, just before the biggest choice of "Peek" or "Don't Peek".
No idea how to progress if you choose Peek, but "Don't Peek" has a different ending (than the die by alcohol one)
This save is unusable. It's funny you made her a brother instead of daughter, good joke.

cookiemaster123

Apr 3, 2018
This save is unusable. It's funny you made her a brother instead of daughter, good joke.
Usable for me, since its a new save which just quickly skipped through the whole game. Also I didnt know what to choose and someone else in this thread also had brother and I didnt really knew what else to choose? Doesnt really matter that much anyway right?

Nobledarkmoon

Feb 25, 2018
You have to restart. Some minor issues are first part, cover or ignore both options are set to ignore.
Removal of the displayed points system, i can see how it is helpful.

Some choices in the game have also changed by the looks of it, to create new paths. At the moment it is quite linear.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Usable for me, since its a new save which just quickly skipped through the whole game. Also I didnt know what to choose and someone else in this thread also had brother and I didnt really knew what else to choose? Doesnt really matter that much anyway right?
You made the girl a male. In english, your brother is another male/boy/man your mother gave birth to. It's a gay/transexual playthrough, you are now fucking a man after surgery. Like I said, funny but not what most people want.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@tuli2770

Use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract game files then in game hit shift + D and click variables. tm is MC's name tz is daughters name tprof is his tag (dad) zprof is daughters tag (daughter). Open console by hitting shift + O then type in tm=whatever name you want to call him then hit enter repeat for daughter.

@cookiemaster123

They probably had the MC tagged as brother so then the girl would of been their sister in game.

cookiemaster123

Apr 3, 2018
You made the girl a male. In english, your brother is another male/boy/man your mother gave birth to. It's a gay/transexual playthrough, you are now fucking a man after surgery. Like I said, funny but not what most people want.
Oh what the hell I did? I thought it said what is the guy to her, I assumed Brother was supposed to go there.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
@tuli2770

Use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract game files then in game hit shift + D and click variables. tm is MC's name tz is daughters name tprof is his tag (dad) zprof is daughters tag (daughter). Open console by hitting shift + O then type in tm=whatever name you want to call him then hit enter repeat for daughter.
thankyou :)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Apparently old saves don't work and these pics are missing (d7i1650, d7i1651, d7i1652, d7i1655, d7i1656, d7i1657, d7i1658, d7i1660, d7i1661, d7i1662).

Did someone find these pics in game? If so, how?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes