RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Massage - neck, lower back, butt, legs, butt then finger and fuck her. Good times :D
Yeah that doesn't work for me. I get a message like "Don't get presumptuous" when I try to do the Butt, then I get to Legs where he's rubbing her inner thigh and there's no option for finger. Selecting Butt just gets me to what I got the first time.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
It seems some people have a different version than the one uploaded here.. care to share with us where you got it from?

Reactions: proximus

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That still doesn't work. I've tried neck, lower back, butt,legs and butt and she turns over . Never get the chance to finger her just suck her toes and she has 3 orgasms.
Yes, even tried attached save. Furthermore, did unren but still couldn't find any pictures with penetration. Fingering yes and cumming but no 3rd picture shown in Dolphin's post.
BTW, downloaded game from Mega.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
this shit is so tedious. just hold her down and pound her already. lol... this game is a total snoozefest, having to guess your way through totally specific, yet invisible hoops in order to proceed correctly is just ridiculous to me. yawn. i'm all for story development, but half the time you're just randomly picking a reply, (to which the girl gives you the exact same response each time) but certain choices make you lose invisible points driving her to insanity. nowhere does the story tell you that you're a "good" person. i want to fuck this chick. we're stranded on an island together. she's hot. i've caught her with her pants down on multiple occasions. you're gonna tell me i shouldn't peek at her pussy when she's climbing a tree because doing so will drive her to suicide? really now.

also, she's not my daughter in my game. don't give me the option to choose a non-incest possibility and pick who she is to me if the story is going to treat her as such regardless. she's my neighbor and i want to deep dick her colon. yeah yeah, patreon rules this. patreon rules that.. i don't give a shit.

god dammit. i hate stupid games like this where the chick is hot enough to want to see her railed but the story is so weak that it feels like my brain is melting just to get through it. and these partial day releases give me AIDS. i hate game dev like this. finish some content because you're passionate about your end product, not so you can milk your patreons for another month. make good content and the money will follow. i honestly can't grasp why so many people are into this one.

Reactions: HorneyMoon

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm looking in the coding trying to see what could be causing the error. It's basically written like:

If you do the neck, neck=1
If you do the back, back=100
If you do the butt, butt=100
and when you do the legs if the previous ones are set to those numbers, it's supposed to continue on to the fucking scene.

But, even having the code in front of me, and following what it's prescribing, it's still jumping over it for me. Also there's no outside stat influencing the scene like there would have been with the Sanity system. So the code itself should be letting the scene happen if you do the order Neck>Back>Butt>Legs, but it's not working for everyone meaning that something screwy is going on with the coding.

Because no matter what I do (I've even tried intentionally doubling up selecting the areas) the legs scene will not move past trying to re-select one of the original 4 options and you are shoe horned into the Foot path.

This feels like a massive bug that will need to get corrected so I would suggest everyone save their game at the Massage?Daughter's Wish choice because it will hopefully be fixed.

Reactions: troybecks1

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
First: big thanks for this update!

Another solution. Use unren.bat, enable console (3.). Before the massage type in the console (shift+o): $sanity=10
Then neck, lower back, legs, butt.

JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
I second the request for one of our talented modders to please give us a compressed version. I find them very helpful.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
First: big thanks for this update!

Another solution. Use unren.bat, enable console (3.). Before the massage type in the console (shift+o): $sanity=10
Then neck, lower back, legs, butt.
Ok yeah, that does work, which just proves when he removed the Sanity system, he actually failed to do so. If your sanity is even slightly off when this scene begins (now invisible with no way of knowing), it's throwing off the scene.

This is definitely a bug that is entirely xRed's fault.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
His naming conventions are fucked up. Day 8 morning means that this update goes until Morning will start. Not through the morning.
So it's "Early morning". I guess it makes sense in his own fucked up way... still this is a buggy mess..

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly, I wish he had left the Sanity System. At least then people would know why the massage scene is failing for them.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Her sanity has to be at 10 to get the massage to work and then sex.
Yeah, which means when he changed things and removed the Sanity meter he fucked up. Before, when I had my walkthrough accurate, I was at 10 when that scene would have began in the original version of Day 7 Night. When he re-released it without the Sanity Meter, suddenly my WT and Save file were no longer at 10 and playing back through following my WT prevents the scene so I have no way of knowing how to fix it.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes