Mar 4, 2018
Hi guys! Can someone send me a save to day 7 night, cause i just switched my hard drives, cause the one with all my stuff just died, so yeah! ^_^ If someone could send me a save i'll be very thankful! Oh and the save should be done by the walkthrough so i dont lose my progress and if you wonder ''Why don't you just play the game with the walkthrough?'' i'm just too lazy for that... :D

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Hi guys! Can someone send me a save to day 7 night, cause i just switched my hard drives, cause the one with all my stuff just died, so yeah! ^_^ If someone could send me a save i'll be very thankful! Oh and the save should be done by the walkthrough so i dont lose my progress and if you wonder ''Why don't you just play the game with the walkthrough?'' i'm just too lazy for that... :D
is this what you are looking for?

Reactions: Cirro84

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey guys.
Lewd Island day 8 noon is almost ready for you!
There will be more than 350 new renders and animation and some other improvements.
It's a day after out big "party" and there are many things to be talked about. What will our female hero say about everything that happened last night, well I'll ask you to wait just a bit longer since it will be ready for you this weekend!
Thank you all for your support!

Cheers!

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a non-mindcontrol route for day 7 yet? Or are mild altering drugs still the only way to make it to day 8?

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes