Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the father pretty much called her bullshits...with usual survival hints: "you must calm down a little" "we have plenty of food we just need to wait some ship" and "this alcohol is drugged and i'm going to make you horny by telling you a story about a chick i met before your mother and who was the girl i loved and had my first time" u.u

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me, how mutch Femdom content is there? I remember playing it once, but i never met any of it...

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Previous saves don't work for me. Should i play from the beginning? Error below. I highly recommend to read the "Exception" line :(

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1884, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "D:\DRIVERS\Games\LewdIsland-day8noon-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1712, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Lewd Island: day 8 - noon day8noon
Wed Apr 10 22:17:28 2019
```

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
@Reezo it's more Daddydom...in the beginning (before patreon new rules about incest) this game was some sort of Dad and daughter alone on an island...now it's just an Oldman and a young girl on an island..

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This update is pretty straightforward, no new sex but you get some extra scenes based on who you choose to follow. No choices with consequences, based on the flags. So you can't go wrong.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Excellent job! even though I have to extract the files to find out there were some new options that I couldn't seem to trigger even after a couple of different paths. I have no idea to get the best outcome.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Update Walkthrough:

Ok, since it will be asked, I went through every choice, no matter what you do she ends up the same way at the end of the day so it's worth it to go through all of them. If you're looking for Sex Material, Follow the Daughter, she starts off her day better.

If you want more story content, follow the Father, do the first part however you wish *I went with doing the Crab fishing since it'd probably be important later*, and then go find the Daughter at the hut when you're prompted. Now you can do either the Roof or the Beam, they end up having the same outcome, and are both equally worth a play for the cheeky innuendos that go on.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well, that was very quick, I took longer because I restarted all over since I was never able to get MC fucking D at the ending of last version

audiosd26

Aug 14, 2018
Can someone share a pic of d fucking d, I'd like to at least see if what I missed warrants another play through for this scene. Thanks in advance.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a updated walktrough ?
You won't need one really, game's too short for one to be necessary but if you go back through posts in the thread you'll find such as what choices to make that lead to what scenes. Just type in walkthrough in the search thread function. Seems to be a growing trend with numerous patreon devs that they turn out less content with each new update too. This one was bad enough in that regard, but at this point I am smh on this cause frankly, it didn't even warrant being updated this time. Dev of this game needs to just focus on getting a full day's worth of content finished before releasing.

For all the people experiencing save file bugs, that's always been an issue with this game. Some have it happen where others don't. I've found some save files I have load perfectly fine and some have errors. Best thing to do is just start from the beginning considering how often this dev keeps changing things like the sanity feature people complained about being added in. Removing it only caused more bugs effectively. Was simple enough to just use the console commands as a workaround but people are lazy even in their gaming habits lol.

Reactions: Johnny Observer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is there a updated walktrough ?
Walkthrough for Day 8:

Load previous save
[Cross fingers that it works]

Click a few times
Choose to follow MC or D

If you choose to follow MC:
Click a lot of times
Choose any of the three options
If you choose to fish, click on the fish.
Click on head.
Click on body
Click some more
A few more clicks
Keep clicking...
End!

If you choose to follow D:
Click a few times
Enjoy!
Click some more times
Choose inside or outside
If you choose inside, click a lot of times
If you choose outside, click a lot of times
Keep clicking...
End!

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
I also cant my load my previous saves...what gives?

Dont want to restart all over.

Anyone got a fix for this issue?
Or a workaround?

Any help appreciated.

Reactions: dav121
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes