Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone know if being agressive at the end of day 5 has any consequences later on?

Edit: I just need to add. If someone makes a script to remove the word "Friend" from the game, I would be forever grateful. It's so awkward, I die a little inside everytime it's used. "Oh friend, that feels so good!"

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Hello everybody I hope someone can help me
How do I continue my game? I started the game with day 7 night and couldn`t continue with with day 8 morning and now also with day 8 noon. I put the sve folder from my game day 7 night to day 8 morning and noon and when I try to load the game I always get an error that an uncaught exception occurred.
thx in advance

Reactions: dav121

Khorn

Aug 9, 2017
Saves not working no one get t to all good grapic and low content to see what ? Good start now iam confused

Reactions: dav121

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Russian translate: ЛЮТЫЙ ОСТРОВ ))) Scene with gun on 7th day scared me, i hope there will be no such scenes )))

zh

Oct 17, 2017
One thing I don't understand : Patreon forbids a lot of stuff... but allows the use of drugs ?
Because now this game is basically an [how to secretly apply/test suspicious drugs] simulator now...
Even if it's "only" to remove the "inhibitions"... It's still drugs.
I don't like drugs game. Sorry. Doing things to a girl after messing with her mind... so against her will...
I don't like that. It's a shame tho : some of the renters are really great !

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What does it mean, when she wakes up after her accident. She says something like „ti” „ty” and MC is a bit nervously?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me what this update consists of, because as far as i can tell, it's only about the daughter hitting her head, it ends after that for me?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me what this update consists of, because as far as i can tell, it's only about the daughter hitting her head, it ends after that for me?
I haven't played it yet, but having looked at the CGs, that looks pretty much like it. This developer doesn't always pack a lot into each release, since they are for only part of a day. Most of the action happens at evening or night.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes