morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Ok, a game that is updated with good content all the time and story continues to evolve in different ways. I have to give shot out to the creators great job I have tried several of the different paths. All are interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the great work!!!

Reactions: Dolphin3000

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Ok, a game that is updated with good content all the time and story continues to evolve in different ways. I have to give shot out to the creators great job I have tried several of the different paths. All are interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the great work!!!
idk how this is considered to be updated with content all the time when it started in January of last year and has only made it 9 days. each day also comes in many updates with very little added content. not to mention the many other issues it has suffered over those 20 months.

game looks nice enough but it only stands out among others for how slow to progress it is compared to so many others.
you may have praise for the devs but to many people on many sites, this has been a very very long bumpy journey of development that many devs would never wish to have for the sake of their own reputation.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
yea indeed all saves gets broken, u save then load to pick another answer and u have to restart from start lol
guess we have to wait for patch
I have none of these issues, all I had to do was pick a save from day 9 morning and skip to the new content. No bugs, no save game issues, nothing.

Also, great update with four different sex scenes, even if no actual intercourse takes place.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
idk how this is considered to be updated with content all the time when it started in January of last year and has only made it 9 days. each day also comes in many updates with very little added content. not to mention the many other issues it has suffered over those 20 months.

game looks nice enough but it only stands out among others for how slow to progress it is compared to so many others.
you may have praise for the devs but to many people on many sites, this has been a very very long bumpy journey of development that many devs would never wish to have for the sake of their own reputation.
Actually, that's simply not true. Yes, there are a few games with updates with more content, but there are also many games that have updates similar in size or even smaller and that only a short amount of time passes in game, actually doesn't say anything about the amount of content an update has, none at all.

xred has apart from maybe once or twice continuously updated the game in a timely fashion with a fair number of renders per update.
I've seen opinion like yours many times in this thread now and I just wonder which games you all play that you think the updates in this one are exceptionally small.
Most games I know of that have significantly bigger updates either have them in larger intervals or have at least a small team working on it.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
not only are the old saves corrupt
but new saves u do do on day 9 cant be loaded
either and also show the savegame corrupt message

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
not only are the old saves corrupt
but new saves u do do on day 9 cant be loaded
either and also show the savegame corrupt message

I loaded my save from the beginning of day 9 and it worked fine. The saves after that one were all corrupted and it said that any save made from a corrupted save will also be corrupted.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Actually, that's simply not true. Yes, there are a few games with updates with more content, but there are also many games that have updates similar in size or even smaller and that only a short amount of time passes in game, actually doesn't say anything about the amount of content an update has, none at all.

xred has apart from maybe once or twice continuously updated the game in a timely fashion with a fair number of renders per update.
I've seen opinion like yours many times in this thread now and I just wonder which games you all play that you think the updates in this one are exceptionally small.
Most games I know of that have significantly bigger updates either have them in larger intervals or have at least a small team working on it.

I too have played some games that have similar and smaller amounts of content, but very few have felt so short in actual playtime. as many others have commented upon this thread and in reviews, updates tend to be puff pieces that don't really add to the story and the points system is just beyond logic. each one feels like the length of a demo. and if it is a singular developer, surely bigger updates and less frequency is a good thing? after all perception is everything when seeking public funding. a quick 5mins content will be forgotten within days whereas 20mins or more of good story will leave a better, and more importantly, lasting impression. take offcuts for example. takes a long long time to update but always worth the wait

also if memory serves, xred didn't even start this project, merely took it over or re-branded. as you say, you have seen these comments before and I have definitely seen them across multiple sites. most comments tend to be of frustration of how small the updates are. how can so many have the same opinion if its completely untrue?

Reactions: Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Theres no way D doesnt get penetrated in next update, thats why my anticipation is so high. His "biggest update yet" better include finally creampie(ing) her or else Dev is going a bit overboard with the teasing. Banging the D wont kill this game, itll be far from anticlimactic.
A tad overboard with the teasing...I'll upgrade my statement to full-on milking. This game and I have such a love/hate relationship lol This game is equivalent to hooking up with a smoking hot girl who turns out only gives hand jobs in a dimly lit room. The potential is still there.

....how can so many have the same opinion if its completely untrue?
Everyone can't be wrong. This is a very valid point. I'm here for the freebies just like mostly everyone else but if I had to actually Patreon this I would be furious and would have canceled my subscription until it was finished. I was this close to becoming Patreon this weekend as its very difficult not to love this game as the D is so hot plus the setting and scenarios are unique.

Let's be honest, if any other top tier dev was behind this project I think we would have double the content given the same period of time this has been in development. Every other game in this genre has a penetration scene by now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes