Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Just the tip! :ROFLMAO:
you already rammed your 1 foot dick deep inside of her in 3 different positions, but I guess game back to teasing again, lol
edit:: I used unren so i can scroll back, less annoying then and no need to restart whole day to see all scenes

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
why it is say that the save is corrupted? isthere a fix or something about it.i don
t want to play day 9 everytime i want to tollback or try a difrent option

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
To be honest with you, maaaaaaaaan...

I love this game & the updates actually feel whole.
I hope dev does not back out and keeps providing the same quality and quantity (3/4 scenes with >20 animations).

The only con I'd have is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I suppose that was a strategic move.

I love the branching (and I usually hate branching), cause it's not "you gotta do this and this and that and this and that to get X, or do this this that this that that to get Y". They're like one update has it's own branching (I can't express how much I hate the "if you choose this now... in 8 updates you will get this"). Very well done.

Note to Dev: Don't be afraid to deliver the big moments, go hard or go home. This woulda been a 10/10 if

I WOULD SUPPORT THIS DEV

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Lewd Island day 9 Full

Links;
PC:
Mac:
Anroid:
Enjoy folks, here's some previews while you wait for the download ;)

I love the game and thanks for your work. I'm having an issue on the download for Android telling me app is not installed after completion. I never typically have this issue using Mega. Do you know what's causing it or how to fix it?

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
i cant reload my saves, it always says that the save is corrupted or damaged. i want to try different endings without have to play the whole day 9. anyone a clue how to avoid or fix this error?

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes