u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
a great update with nice content.
It would be great if there is a gallery with all the scenes so we could know if we saw all the scenes or there are more scenes that we should find

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for D10 FULL + Compressed :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

EMH

Apr 19, 2018
Very nice update. I think her previous hair style was sexier. Anyway it will be interesting to see the next days on the island. They did almost everything together, except anal, so i see the only solution is to introduce new characters.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Very informative wt: mostly "-It doesn’t matter..." :)
There was some anxiety of choosing "wrong" choice when they implemented sanity points... It was not very good system, but you felt some involment, idk... At least story not so bad

Reactions: woj_tec

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Excelent game :) shows that this game is not over yet:love:
Hope on next release becomes even beter....(y)
More tag idea : Making survival items hunting boat making cocking alcohol making etc ....
Scenario idea : No one comes to rescue so Mc' decide to make a boat and sail to the nearest land New Island Biger and no Humans there only both ....:cool:

No to NTR :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Again no Creampie :(
This update had great options, but it had also huge flaws: It took decisions away from the player in two crucial moments, when the MC could choose between vaginal/anal and where the MC should cum, inside/outside. It kills the fun for me. (n):((n)

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes