Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Over a hundred of his patrons are already eligible to play the update. Maybe they just don't like you.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
this site is about game sharing, and reviewing the games. which is hard to do without seeing the game. odd no patron who has down loaded the game has left any comment.
a lot of us pay for games and still discuss them here.

Reactions: duraworld

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
hmmm.... kinda hard to say... the blue ball game dual family have more comments for frustrations and this game... no negative and no positive whatsoever. gonna try and play the 0.4 and see if its something... i might get frustrated as theres not much feedback on this game pretty much says if the game is good or not. or im having a no content vibes in here... ok bye.

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
ha! here's preview of day 5, and still nowhere to be found part 2 day 4 :D So dissapointing, it's like no one have part 2 or want to upload here, and i had my hopes high for this game, probably i'll just ignore this game tread, or even block if that is possible.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
not trying to sound like a jerk, but while I like the game and think it has potential its not one at this time I would support.
while I understand a dev wants to gain from his/her product this is not necessarily the place for financial gain.
if pirates can no longer get updates here then what is the point of this thread? pay-players can discuss the game on patreon.
if the dev used this thread to build interest in his product then mission accomplished. but if pirated updates are no longer available then it maybe that the thread has little if any reason to be on this site.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I like the fact the first thing he thought about after remembering the crash was "Where's my dick!?"

Reactions: Big.Joe

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thankyou so much for the update and can't wait to see how this game goes :) Just downloading update now :)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
hmmm.... kinda hard to say... the blue ball game dual family have more comments for frustrations and this game... no negative and no positive whatsoever. gonna try and play the 0.4 and see if its something... i might get frustrated as theres not much feedback on this game pretty much says if the game is good or not. or im having a no content vibes in here... ok bye.

ok you want to know how much content? or if the game is good ??? it has little content and no it is not really good it is quite boring and there is nothing except blueballs it is just boring and they are just too stupid to make a fire the daughter is mostly a stupid arrogant bitch and thinks no further than her throw a 600kilo stone

Reactions: cloudmoon
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes