PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
Wait ........ WHAT THAT WAS IT ????????????? Damn it, i was so exited when i noticed there was an update and after 1 fuc... min it was done ???

I don't think i'll play the next 25 updates !!! Or maybe just wait until the game is complete in 20 years time ;)

Reactions: Namco15

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Good for him that people are paying for this kind of content. Guess the dmd model really hit some people weak spot. Looks at the tier of his patreon, really crazy how people are paying that much per month... but it works it seems. Make me feels bad for people like TK8000 that delivers lots of contents but dont get much patreon money.
THIS (especially the shoutout to TK, who should have so much more support!)

I tend to dislike it when people bash devs for "milking" (unless it's obvious they are) or for creating game with or without fetishes that a particular person wants or doesn't want to see, or even for creating game with subpar models or bad Engrish writing. I imagine making a game is hard, and bashing devs who are actually trying to do something can get old. But this game...? Hoo boy.

That being said, you gotta hand it to this dev. He's made a very simple game with a very simple premise that hinges on the render quality of a single familiar model.... and he's making over $2000/month. It speaks more to the people who (I guess?) like and want and pay for exactly this kind of "game" than it does to the dev. He's apparently giving a lot of people exactly what they want, as baffling as that might seem.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Come on, at least D has done a 180 and seems not to be prude anymore. Funny how she actually embraces wanting to hear daddie's dirty stories all of a sudden, she was the ultimate prude until now. Not that I'm complaining with her change of heart. It's funny what some 10 year old canned fish and watching someone else get pissed can do to a teenager's mind.

I'm all for it.
:FeelsGoodMan:
Let them eat fish and watch their elders drink wine and take comfort in it!

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
I do not like the thinks from TK8000, to much far east faces and the breasts are oversized
Lewd Island is nice play but also a bit grinding. a bit more contend is always nice :winkytongue:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
i give up with this game. its going to take so long of a wait to get anywhere in this game. wait weeks and weeks for 2-3 mins game play. and the game is not that good. so I wish the dev good luck but am out.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, after all these comments, I'm really wondering if I should really play this update or skip a few

Reactions: Hlextor

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly... i keep a little hope about that. but...

fuck, its not even my 2 cents to say that, but thoses updates really feel like someone who want to keep his patreon milking, scared to lost patrons and money sooo, let's pretend i do some work and put out a few secondes updates..

that shouldnt be legal imho... what a way to abuse patrons -_-

i know, nobody ask me to put money on it blablabla. but still.... update like that... that cant be serious. even a bug fix will add more lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You guys act like a person's full-time job and life suddenly disappear once you start making more than $100 on patreon. You aren't buying a service there, hell, 99% of you aren't paying shit anyhow, so what's with the whining? 2 grand a month, woopadeefuckindoo. Like that amount of money magically increases free time, render speeds, coding ability, and the desire to put out a game month after month for a bunch of stupid bitches that don't even contribute to the project! Take your own advice and stop coming to this thread every month. It's like you're retarded and can't even help yourselves do something as easy as that.
2K a month is a way to definitly make more freetime.
most of peoples in most of countries in the world would have enougth money to develop the game for a living with 2K/month ( even me , and i live in one of the high priced country in the world with taxes and shit )
not to mention for peoples from east block like russian or else who get pretty rich with that.

sooo yes.. that give free time, that excuse didnt work.

as 2K/months, peoples are in right to expect a decent amount of gameplay per release. we aren't against a small update from time to time. but small update after small update is abuse.

its not that hard to understand peoples complaining about that

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Please tell me where can I order wine which turns a daughter who two days ago didn't even want to sleep next to you into rubbing your cock all of a sudden?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just play this "game" once in a while for the giggles and its worth it. However I pitty the person who would actually pay just 1 Cent for this

Reactions: KiGa
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes