3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
One improvement i would make is to make an option to auto battle. Sometimes, i like to fight but most of the time, I like to just sit back and enjoy the characters fight because they know when it's best to use skills and when not to use them.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
it wouldn't let me do much. Was I supposed to do quests in order to move on in the game? All it said was that i hot the limit I can do in that version. or something like that. I got so confused quick.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
We do have one anal scene available in the game atm, more will follow in the coming updates. Incest is not possible since the MC literally was hit by a truck, died and got reincarnated in another world with no relatives at all.

Thats the start of the anal scene btw:
View attachment 3739291
there is an anime where the MC gets isekai'd so his sister basically forces herself to get isekai'd.

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
it wouldn't let me do much. Was I supposed to do quests in order to move on in the game? All it said was that i hot the limit I can do in that version. or something like that. I got so confused quick.
yeah that's where we are atm in the game, v0.2 added the fight system and the tutorial for it + some other stuff and now we workin on the story again

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
Cool game but no sexy sounds during H scenes is a bit of a bust tbh
we have done some testing with sounds and voices with very varrying outcome quality. It's not off the table but will probably take a few more patches if we decide to bring it.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Update: Lewd Lore: Isekai Fantasy v0.3
Just now
Dear Patrons,
We're thrilled to announce the release of version 0.3 of Lewd Lore: Isekai Fantasy! This update brings a plethora of new content, features, and improvements based on your feedback and support. Here’s what’s new:
New Scenes:
  • Relaxation Time: Now you can unwind with Aveline and Raine in the bathroom.
  • Intimate Encounter: Enjoy a new scene featuring Raine in a private moment.
New Quests:
  • Unlock Flirting: Discover two small events for Ember and Isabella that unlock new flirting options.
  • Main Story Progress: A new questline unfolds for Aveline, delving deeper into her character arc.
  • Replay Gallery System: Begin with Ember in her store, allowing you to revisit favorite scenes.
New Mechanics:
  • Shop System: Visit Ember's store to purchase battle items and unlock features in the replay gallery.
  • Item Usage: Strategically use items in battles to enhance your gameplay.
  • Replay System:
    • Craft figurines of the girls for your room's shelf.
    • View all scenes per character, with hints on where to unlock them.
    • Unlock each character's replay system through a new engaging minigame.
  • Animated Character Cards: Explore animated character cards for side girls, accessible in the guild card menu.
Testing:
  • Visual Enhancements: Characters in the mansion lobby and Ember’s store are now slightly animated. We look forward to your feedback on this feature!
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
  • Addressed issues with Isabella’s BJ scene and various minor bugs.
  • Enhanced overall performance for a smoother gaming experience.
Important Note:
  • Old Savefiles: While old save files should be compatible, we recommend starting a new game to fully enjoy all the latest updates without glitches.
Feedback and Support:
  • Rate Us on : Your ratings on are invaluable to us! Please take a moment to rate Lewd Lore: Isekai Fantasy. Your support helps us grow and improve the game.
We hope you enjoy diving into the new content and features in v0.3 of Lewd Lore: Isekai Fantasy. Thank you for your ongoing support and feedback—it fuels our passion to create the best possible experience for you!
Happy gaming!
Hi & Ze

Downloads:

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Android:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LewdLoreIsekaiFantasy-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lewd Lore: Isekai Fantasy [v0.3] [HiZe Interactive]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
Full of bugs this update
There can be some complications depending on when your last save game was made since we added a lot of stuff that is saved like inventory and the replay system (and some more things behind the scenes). if you're missing stuff in the replay you can make a new save, see the scenes from the story there and return to your old game. (unlocking is not tied to your save file)

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Not sure if it's a hardware issue (on renpy? I've only seen this on other engines!) but, some of those character animations were causing me window-wide black or white flashes for a fraction of a second. I'm no expert, but those were pretty rough on my tired eyes, might actually be a seizure risk to someone prone. The secondary character profile menu was giving me black flashes (possibly related to the character shadow?), and one of the screens in the shop (I think the room itself?) was giving me white flashes.

Haven't checked out any content in the slums yet, so no comment if any other areas have this.

Despite the issue, it's a strong start, left me hungry for more story and characters. It's been a while since I've last found an in-dev renpy game I was excited for the future of. The quick access to stat-based scenes does feel a bit rushed, but it's nice to have them available instead of just 'implemented but inaccessible'.

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
Not sure if it's a hardware issue (on renpy? I've only seen this on other engines!) but, some of those character animations were causing me window-wide black or white flashes for a fraction of a second. I'm no expert, but those were pretty rough on my tired eyes, might actually be a seizure risk to someone prone. The secondary character profile menu was giving me black flashes (possibly related to the character shadow?), and one of the screens in the shop (I think the room itself?) was giving me white flashes.

Haven't checked out any content in the slums yet, so no comment if any other areas have this.

Despite the issue, it's a strong start, left me hungry for more story and characters. It's been a while since I've last found an in-dev renpy game I was excited for the future of. The quick access to stat-based scenes does feel a bit rushed, but it's nice to have them available instead of just 'implemented but inaccessible'.
I have a possible explanation for those flashes, but I'm not entirely sure why they happen on your end. In those screens, we use a video with a transparent background for the movement. Essentially, it's a video with a black background and another video where everything except the moving character is an "alpha mask" — this alpha mask removes the non-moving parts. These masked areas might be causing the flashes you’re seeing.

We only use these videos in this screen, the shop, and when Aveline or Raine are in the mansion lobby (when they're moving a bit, not static). This is the only way we can display a non-fullscreen video, and we implemented it in this patch for the first time.

However, I can't explain why it's causing white flashes for you. I tried googling a bit but couldn't find any relevant information.

on your screenshot you can see the original video file before the alpha mask is applied.

Could it be that you skip transitions? Or auto skip so fast it can't load the video properly?

• Hey there
Reactions: Venchi

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Not sure if it's a hardware issue (on renpy? I've only seen this on other engines!) but, some of those character animations were causing me window-wide black or white flashes for a fraction of a second. I'm no expert, but those were pretty rough on my tired eyes, might actually be a seizure risk to someone prone.
I only had black flashes. I ended up just stopping because the flashing was giving me a headache.

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Could it be that you skip transitions? Or auto skip so fast it can't load the video properly?
The flashing was a consistent problem, before and after I had touched settings (just to boost that text speed) or the Ctrl key (for those onsen/tavern scenes). It also doesn't just flash once, it's constantly flashing every 0.5~2 seconds while the page is up. I DID get it to not flash once by swapping between character profiles, but swapping again went back to flashing.

If 'too fast' is a problem, then it probably is as simple as low specs are too slow in general?

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
The flashing was a consistent problem, before and after I had touched settings (just to boost that text speed) or the Ctrl key (for those onsen/tavern scenes). It also doesn't just flash once, it's constantly flashing every 0.5~2 seconds while the page is up. I DID get it to not flash once by swapping between character profiles, but swapping again went back to flashing.

If 'too fast' is a problem, then it probably is as simple as low specs are too slow in general?
Still makes sense that it's the alpha video in this screen. It's a loop that is between 1 and 3 seconds (then it probably loads the video again). I'm trying to replicate it but no matter if I ctrl or turn on any skip options i'm not getting it to flash at all (on a mac, two pc's (win10 + 11) and an android phone)

I have one possible solution since i'm "dissolving" the videos in the side girl screen - I made a version without it and uploaded it so if you want you can check if it works.

If that fixes it we'll probably just not use it and skip this problem in anything else.

HiZeInteractive

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2023
I think is better to wait until it didn't ask you to replay the whole game again.
you don't need to, almost all saves should be compatible at the moment.. just a few might crash but not if you played version 0.2 to the end - at least our saves for that part all worked in testing (we always try to make them work, but we can't gurantee)

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Download: Isekai Fantasy 0.3 - win.zip googledrive

If that fixes it we'll probably just not use it and skip this problem in anything else.
Still flashes. I actually can't tell a difference comparing the two. Not really sure what else I can do to help, but I notice the 'shadows' act a bit funky on these flashing screens as well, sometimes lagging behind the model, or in this case partially appearing over the model's arm?
Shadow Arm.png

Raine doesn't cause many issues by herself here (I might have gotten one white flash, which didn't even take the whole window?), while Aveline gives frequent full window gray and black flashes, black being the more common of the two.

If the only fixes you can find might hurt the quality for others, I'd suggest seeing if you can throw something in the settings to let players choose. Not sure how feasible that is, but I have seen a few renpy games with newly added settings before.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes