3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>>Not my type of game. Really like the art though wish there was a way to view just that.
There is, currently 5 tier is having full gallery as reward :)
Later i will add ingame gallery with grind-grind.

>>Theres a launcher?.....
What happened with you is
- most likely you extracted game archieve using some weird or outdated or windows intergrated tool.
Some of these can see game .jar file as just part of main package and will try to extract it alltogether~

- you antivirus or win10 defender rekt files during extraction.
especially if its win10 defender in hardcore mode.

Use 7zip or latest Winrar, make sure you're not getting rekt by antivirus / win defender.
pretty sure its unpackign issue so 7zip will solve it.
Dont forget you need Java64 instaleld btw~

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes i really would love to add some yuri scenes and town dialogue interactions for them, sicne we already implemented proper VN-type dialogue system.
I'm just focusing more on 2nd stage right now, since people liked to see more cute monstergirls in priority :)

Also yes Yellowcap is currently patreon version.

Reactions: Croy

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
this looks amazing. very interesting and well made. a few questions thought. (sorry if these have already been answered but i can't find them) can you get more skills? do you do anything when you level up or is it all automatic? how do you craft or buy mana potions?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New skills appear automatically (currently only 1 and 2 levels have skills and most of them passive, except mage classes).
Levelups are automatic.
Mana pots can be found in crates sometimes, or bought in Alchemy shop after few guild quests.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Pixel format not accelerated means your video adapter cant get its job done
so its one of 3
a) either you lack a videocard
b) or have integrated intel video (2000-4000 series)
c) or have really super-outdated one like 2003 videocard

Mustapao

May 26, 2017
Pixel format not accelerated means your video adapter cant get its job done
so its one of 3
a) either you lack a videocard
b) or have integrated intel video (2000-4000 series)
c) or have really super-outdated one like 2003 videocard
I am trying to run the game on a virtual machine. That must be why the game is not running. Anyway, thanks so much for trying to help.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm curious, why VM?
Its java-based so it can run on both Windows or Linux with no issues, and even on Mac with some minor dancing around.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
hey is there any stage 2 monster that's a futa?? i miss when the main girls got smashed by futa monsters not the other way around...

Reactions: grasshopper

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
:)
We plan to use 2nd stage for opposite type of action.
Also adding sub-stages and some extra mobs, so it will be like
1-1, 1-2, 1-3 - futa mobs, female heroines, charm debuff
2-1, 2-2, 2-3 - female mobs, futa heroines, futa debuff.
there is also some idea for 3rd segment which should combine some ideas around, aka ghost posession + futa mode.
But its a bit too far away to brainstorm properly.

Reactions: FloAkejama and Croy

Mustapao

May 26, 2017
I'm curious, why VM?
Its java-based so it can run on both Windows or Linux with no issues, and even on Mac with some minor dancing around.
It's because I use virtual machines for other things (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °), and I like to keep that kind of thing a secret. And many +18 games create folders, especially in % app%, that don't get deleted even after they are uninstalled or cause other problems. This does not seem to be the case with this game.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
0.7.119a is out for Patrons!

-Added Dwarf x Succubus cum loop, yay now its complete.

-Added Dwarf x Centaur battle sex scene cum loop. Phew, that was pretty hard one, it looks awesome and it STILL has extra space for further improvement.

-Fixed Dwarf visiting Alchemist mini-event, now it shouldn't crash, hopefully

-Added working quest base for our first Grandmaster patron. Its incomplete yet, but. Basically works like this - you found girl in normal dungeon, you talk to her. You get 2nd guild rank, you find extra quests in unique (R) tab.
We will complete it soon, i think it should be finished in around 10 days?

Still working on Slug and Ant girl battle sprites~

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes