3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
If this game just looks like this pic...ehh but no its ofc pixel disappointed
The game uses Game Over CGs such as the one you linked as well as in-game pixel animations. Both are pretty good quality and easy to get in-game, though there is no in-game gallery just yet.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Its mix basically, each monster ingame has Pixel lewds and CG gameovers.
You have the talent to create art and if you focus on it this game would look completely different, why would the animations be just average if your arts are just good, very good the simplest example I can give related to what I mean this "Portals of Phereon" is not about gameplay itself but about arts, don't take it as an insult, as I said you have talent for arts and you should focus on that if not in this game, then another one, I really like it looks it's even drawn very similar to "Portals of Phereon" and if I'm to be honest it is only because of this arts that I decided to check this game because I thought there would be a turn-based fight but with such art not with pixel scenes, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that these are bad pixel scenes, just comparing these arts with these pixel scenes there is simply no comparison between pixel scenes and arts,instead of pixel scenes I'd rather see arts.

try to combine the combat system that is in "Tales Of Androgyny" where all you just look like a fucked opponent with your arts and you own plot world etc I'm not saying you have copies to create Tales I just try to give you a picture of how you could use your arts with a plot and a fight.

For example, you want to make a misionary to your opponent let it look like the arts I gave above, the opponent makes you deep throat give arts how succub does it to the elf, etc, etc, etc.

Anyway I still have hope you will back with those awesome arts some day in some game just dont make again pixel-scenes just focus on arts the arts Its you AS In you hands.

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I swear, what is wrong with these people? Why does everyone feel the need to walk into a thread about a game that they don't care about and go "WELL IF IT ISN'T A MALE DOM FUCKING 13 BIMBOS AT ONCE THEN I'M NOT PLAYING YOUR GAME"?

Or this joke. "hey, here's my game with pixel art" "Stop doing that!" ".....no?"
Wish this shit was bannable at this point.

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
I swear, what is wrong with these people? Why does everyone feel the need to walk into a thread about a game that they don't care about and go "WELL IF IT ISN'T A MALE DOM FUCKING 13 BIMBOS AT ONCE THEN I'M NOT PLAYING YOUR GAME"?

Or this joke. "hey, here's my game with pixel art" "Stop doing that!" ".....no?"
Thank you for speaking that which some of us are too timid to say. People just should move along if the Tags don't work for them or the Preview isn't what they like. Someone give this person a Cookie!

Reactions: Xol

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
Idk about you guys but for me the game is absolute banger. I've been supporting it since almost the begining and I plan to continue. I'm looking forward to every update from the author.
IMO pixel art despite it's cutesy can be pretty lewd and I always appreciate the work people put into animation. I very much prefer watching well-made pixel animations rather that bland art (I'm not saying the art is bad in this game of course)

A.H.

Jul 8, 2017

i'm proud of u (y)

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
It is a lot, even with timesaving features in other games like "Layer the player sprites and keep the monster anim", and I thank you for the effort you put in there.

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
I agree with many in here, Pixel Art and Animation is awesome! Always looking for games that has Pixel Art and I loved nearly every one that I tried. Keep it up, it's a lot or work but it's wonderful!

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
when i open the launcher i get this.. what happen??
I don't know anything about computers and java, but did you check your java version ? Sometimes I have games that won't work without updating java before, so maybe that's your case here.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You usually need updated Java and good unpacking tool to get things working out~

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
I've played it before, now i just finished testing out the "Red Cap" and let my 2 playable characters get banged by a lady fungus.

My Short review of the game so far:

Sprite animation: 8/10
Don't bash me because i didn't gave a perfect 10, that's just my opinion, since the old sprite animations were not great than the animation that ChrisArmin made which is of the redcap, if you continue having collaboration works with ChrisArmin you would definitely get an awesome progress! there is a game called Divine Arms that ChrisArmin animated the scenes for and it was phenomenal and spectacularly grand for something like a Hentai Game would be, unfortunately the project was unfinished and that last demo was left hanging so it is very disappointing... Don't get me wrong i still like the sprite animations nonetheless even the old ones.

CG: Old ones 5/10 the new ones i saw 10/10
I like the New ones better! more robust, professionally made and the art is more refined, shadows, the color and everything looks spot on and terrific! a definite example of a good CG art! But the old ones however i didn't liked that much but i do like that cute CG from the cat woman and the succubus where the succubus got overpowered by the more devilish desire or lust of the beast when she tries to tame her and instead got used in the end.

Gameplay: Battlescenes 7/10 Movement Mechanics 4/10
The Battle mechanics is turn based, which is great but a little bit "wonky" i'd say? needs more development and you should add some sort of bar or gauge that will show the player who's next to use their turn and definitely fix the way the targeting system is because it is from what i think better to focus selection of targets on whoever is infront of that said character is "Melee" and any range character from the back row should have the only ability to select enemies or targets from the back row as well besides whoever is in the front, that way all the tanks such as the cat woman can tank the damage for her elf friend.
Movement (where you click on the ground and your character moves) Mechanic seems to be too simple, its not necessary but i suppose you could make it a bit better by having a selection of buttons or hotkeys to pan or change angles so that players can see other things being blocked by terrain with height, i also wanted to suggest to use animated sprites on the character while moving around with both movement animation sprite and idle animation sprite so that it would look more appealing.
Movement mechanics doesn't seem too appealing or require any changes but there is still some ways to make it better!

Dialogue and Texts: 5/10
The Texts and Dialogues of NPCs requires work, at some point having better work on your dialogues for a "VN" mixed in with animation sprite for sex scenes and CG for gameovers or particular parts of the game than actually working on gameplay works! because as you say it is some sort of "VN" game but still good gameplay, good dialogues on a VN game is better than just giving people a reason to fap to, it would be really interesting if you did both.

Final Verdict: Overall average rating of 6.5/10
The game is still in the early stages, even a year have passed there is still so many things to be done and worked on this game! Your concept of this game is unique and by polishing everything in this game you could get more money, if not Patreons since if you're successful on this then you have established a standing ground from which supporters will follow you on any of your future projects! I say this has potential, but from most people who had made projects with potential comes lack of initiative to move on forward and progress with their plans and just milks money from people (i've seen worst, sorry to say this) i hope that you get more ideas to use on this game! it was really fun to see it gets updates if not often atleast unlike some projects out there that have been abandoned...

Good luck!

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey Crisspy, thanks for your review :)
And yes we're working on making things better, although i suck at writing so we probably will need to get writer for VN part, one day.

Meanwhile.
Happy Holidays!
Finally new update for patrons is OUT
Changelog so far
-Slug lady is out, yay. You can meet her in battle at Iso Test in guild.
You need to find room with mushroomgirl standing still in center

-Added Neko x Slug battle H loop and cum loop.
-Added Elf x Slug gameover CG.
-Added Kaeryn quest ingame. Basically, you need to meet NPC in normal dungeon level.
You need to raise your rank to Adventurer in guild. And you will have new quest under R tab apper.
OR you can take my save from this demo, if you're a bit lazy
Its missing couple minor things atm, but main sequence is done and all CGs are completed.
You just need to defeat monsters coming at you to get that scene. We'll add "defeat" scene later, as well as a bit more of details. Its also introducing future Boss monstergirl (minotaur magician).
Again, many thanks for our first GM tier supporter :)

Still working on Ant girl, but she is half done already. Should be out soon.
Please report any bug you meet in this ver since it was a bit rushed~

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes