3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
1. And add a menu button to leave the dungeon instantly.
Part of the challenge with a quite a few quests is being able to get back after fulfilling the objective, that seems like it would remove part of the challenge. I could see a consumable item being added that would allow you to immediately exit the dungeon, though it would have to be fairly expensive so as to not be abusable.
2. No, seriously, the slow walking speed is agonizing. Speed it up, please!
You can already go faster by pressing Ctrl, last I checked.
3. More tutorials/introductions that introduce the town, how the dungeons work, and how to manage the party.
The game's still in early development, I'm sure they'll add that stuff later on when the game is closer to completion.
4. The bottom row of the walls often cover items or enemies so you can't see them. Either make it so stuff can't be there or make the walls transparent/invisible on the bottom row(s).
This I totally agree with.
5. The dialogue and flavor text is a bit choppy. Perhaps take another editing pass to make it flow better?
It's pretty obvious the first language of the developer isn't English, I imagine later on they'll hire someone to improve the writing when more of the game is done and they're getting more money from Patreon.

One other thing I thought of recently is that I think the way Charm works could be altered a bit to alter combat more and not just be a way to implement the sex animations. Specifically, I think that rather than enemies all dogpiling on the Charmed party member, they could act as normal while the Charmed party member randomly picks someone to bang on their turn. This could include your own party members, which would mean the status is more interesting as well as the gameplay is more varied.

If the Charmed party member targets an enemy, they take damage and the enemy they targeted is healed. If they target another party member both of them take damage.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>>1. Increase the walk-speed by 2x or even 3x.

Err. Have you tried pressing CTRL or right mouse button for pathing in dungeon?

Yes we'll add pricey consumable to leave dungeon asap~

>>The bottom row of the walls
You can rotate map using Q-E. I really need to add controls tutorial ingame, it seems to be confusing for players joined recently, since they missed all dem old posts about controls.

And yes we'll need good writer at some point, english is not my native :)

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
Hey Captain Crash, thanks for feedback!
Yes dwarf was slighly inconsistant in her proportions, i think we'll adjust her a bit later on, at least her legs in centaur animation~

Aaand yes currently working on couple areas to improve things, first being town events and crafting system, and second being combat overhaul. Ranged combat will become ranged, melee will be melee, chars will get some extra skills (including some mobs), will add some stuff like AoE (slug attacks were supposed to be area debuffing), and so on~
Takes time since we're also working on adding Ant girl to battle but we'll defintiely get stuff more interesting :p
I also wanted to know if the passive healing for the Catgirl is intended? everytime when its her turn to do actions, she regenerates 5-10 of her HP per second, sometimes i wanted her to actually get beat up in order to get the GameOver CG for some enemies, hopefully its somewhat of a passive enhancement (although its not listed on her skill list) and not a bug.

And also, could you add like a background for the isometric movement system while you're searching for things? Have you heard of the game Disgaea? its pretty similar to your concept when moving your characters to places but its already in a battlephase and every move from space to space uses up your turn, hopefully you can improve the visual quality.

And i agree to Captain Crash, it is weird that there are several animations for the Dwarf that aren't the same as the Centaur's, and of all those 3 sex animations with the succubus, imp and centaur, all of which are not of the same animation style, i'm guessing there are different animators who did the animation for each. All the animations are quite fine, but frankly speaking ChrisArmin will do a great job with it if you let him collaborate with you guys a little bit more.

Have you played Divine Arms? there is a version 1.96 Demo on various places of the internet and if you were to get a gallery of it, you would see some cool animations made by ChrisArmin, if you could apply some of the concept on that game and adapt it to your game (maybe besides a good CG, an animation would work best for a gameover scene) this might give more attention to people who are a fan.

Played the 1.125 version, i love the Slug animation its great! CG for the elf is great! not a fan of fisting though, hopefully you could come up with something else for the Catgirl! eitherway its all great!

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I think thats healing from red sword passive. I need to rework it, i think. Too overpowered.
Yeah Chris did amazing job for Redcap. Iirc dwarf x centaur lineart base was made by Oughta.

i was kiiiinda hesistating on choosing her style, especially since at that time one of lineartists refused to continue, so her style changed a bit.
We probably should just reduce leg length on her centaur animation.

CrisspyFriess

May 12, 2018
I think thats healing from red sword passive. I need to rework it, i think. Too overpowered.
Yeah Chris did amazing job for Redcap. Iirc dwarf x centaur lineart base was made by Oughta.

i was kiiiinda hesistating on choosing her style, especially since at that time one of lineartists refused to continue, so her style changed a bit.
We probably should just reduce leg length on her centaur animation.
So from the get-go you've already hired a few people to do certain animations for each of the scenes for each monsters, so that's why the quality for each doesn't really look like it was made by the same animator.

Why would you choose to let different animators to do particular scenes to be animated for certain monsters? why not hire a single animator that can do all the animations with the same level of quality?
Same goes for CG art as well, hopefully you will change the old ones and just add those in as a "Bonus" gallery at some point after they've completed the game or after a certain requirement is achieved.

I've noticed that there are traps as well, and Animations for those are in progress to most of it but:
Will each characters gets their own animation for each type of trap when they get caught?
Or if possible, each character has Trap animations but only the character leading the party (like the Catgirl being the one to lead the party and is the character model when on the Iso test movement stage) if it is, then you need to let players choose if they want the elf, the dwarf to be used as character model while moving around (similar to other RPG games)
Are there any GameOver CGs for those traps as well? (I've seen CGs of your work before, but i forgot what site i've visited to see it)

The Dwarf x Centaur animation was good, its on par with ChrisArmin's work but yes she overdid it on the Dwarf's size and made her look like a regular person on the animation.

I've got all sorts of ideas in mind to really improve your game but i doubt it would be possible and i don't want to keep pouring in a lot of things to your work and act as if i'm demanding you to do it as a selfish request, but if you were to be interested in knowing what i have in mind i could tell you the next time you give me permission to do so (since it might offend your work and i feel like i might be dictating your phase and how you do your job)

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Mostly because you need much higher support to hire single artist to do all the ingame animations.
Long term hire / contract is reaaaaally pricey, we can talk 3k+ monthly here.

Working on commission basis is much less heavy for animation projects.
Although it hurts consistancy, but in return it allows good progress.

Slightly unsure about traps yet, changing "main" party member may be a thing - but i dont think we want that as priority for now.

Sep 16, 2018
When I try running the application after extracting, I get a black box that says "'java.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

What does that mean? How can I run this?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It means you dont have Java64 installed properly. You need to install it.

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Love the new art assc0bar ! I think my favorite is Dwarf x Succubus! Is there a gallery coming soon? I'm sorry if you've already answered this question.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
We'll add ingame gallery eventually, just not in priority right now :)
So currently its avaliable for patrons.

From "basic" set of all animations and hi-res CGs at Raider tiers, up to concept art, wips, plans and all that ncie extra stuff for higher tiers.

• Wow
Reactions: Croy and Dixen Chix

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So far we're sweating on second stage, so currently quests are on hold, we have like 2 ranks, 2 capture quests and one new quest for Kaeryn.
We'll continue ofc, as we finish with 2nd stage. People want more cute monstergirls faster :)

Aug 22, 2018
Whenever I try to run the game, I get this:

Code:
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dl-lookup.c: 111: check_match: Assertion `version->filename == NULL || ! _dl_name_match_p (version->filename, map)' failed!
Running the included .sh file on Arch Linux, latest version of OpenJDK Java.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
For linux 8 iirc, we aimed for most popular version.
for Win it should support latest with no issue.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
0.7.129a Demo is OUT for Patrons!
So far
-Ant girl is done, yay. She was added to Yellowcap roaming squad
-Added Elf x Ant battle H full loop and cum loop.
-Added Elf x Ant gameover CG

-Fixed some issue with Kaeryn quest and polished a bit her lines and other minor stuff.
Like sprite disappearing before dialogue ended and so on.

-Ranged combat is now actually RANGED. Finally. Its still beta thou, please test it, but so far:
--ranged classes can attack everyone
--melee classes cant attack back row (unless debuffed by ranged)
lemme know if i messed somewhere or broke something, its still in testing~

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
What classes are considered canonical? Good or better worked for Elf and Cats ^ _ ^
Something like:
Elf Archer?
Two-handed Cat?
I don’t think that the Cat will be a good Priest X_X
Thx.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So far most "balanced" build is catgirl 2H sword and elf Priest.
other classes really need some tweaks. Well, now combat is turning into actual ranged and melee one, so it will be more interesting.

Reactions: Croy
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes